Giveaway: Pad & Quill Little Black Book for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
pad_and_quill_black_book_iphone-023-560x373.jpg

We're big fans of Pad & Quill so when they offered to give the TiPb Nation the chance to get one of five (5) of their gorgeous Little Black Book cases for iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 for FREE, we jumped on it! (Carefully, we didn't want to risk damaging any of those Baltic Birch and Italian bonded leather beauties!). Like we said in our Little Black Book review:

If you?re an iPhone owner tired of iPad users getting all the moleskin hipster fun, you?re in luck. Pad&Quill have brought both to iPhone with the Little Black Book. From the beautiful binding to the snap of the elastic close to the smell and texture of the materials, it?s just perfectly realized.

And the new version is even better, with a pocket to keep some cards or some cash!

So you want one of your very own? Of course you do! And here's all you have to do to get it:

1. Head over to Pad & Quill's Little Black Book page and check out all the details.
  2. Leave us a reply below telling us what you like most about the Little Black Book and why you want one.
  3. That's it, you're entered!

So what are you waiting for? Enter now!

Courtesy: Pad & Quil

Reactions: DougFNJ

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I love them because I am a huge fan of the moleskin look. I love my moleskin planner and this wound be really great protection while staying stylish

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Um. It's an iPhone case, that's made to look like a book. What's more to like? :D

Also, I want one because I'm rocking the same case for over a year.

devoted101

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Little Black Book is the SEXIEST iPhone case ever, not to mention the most awesome convenience. I have been without a proper wallet for a year now, I've been reduced to using the paper wallet which leaves much to be desired! I would totally appreciate and love the Little Black Book. I Can promise proper usage of this gem.

foggylemon

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow. This looks absolutely beautiful. I was considering getting something similar from the Apple store, but I think I'll go for this one if possible! Love the style!

Rokkit7

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I like the fact that it is a different type of case than the other 99% of iphone cases out there. The look is really sweet and would love to get one!

prisoner6#IM

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I really like these because I appreciate the design. It flows and works well as a contrast to the technical aspect of the iPhone. It also represents a simpler time to me.

I would love to have one of these for my iPhone.

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Who wouldn't want something nice like that for their precious iPhone 4/4S? It's classy, elegant, and gives that look of sophistication. Besides, what guy doesn't need a Little Black Book, even today? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR