DNA Case?

swrve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
anyone ever used one of these cases?
google-dnacaseworks

i was looking for a new case for my phone, something that still shows off the look, but offers good protection, and this is what i came across. I've had the griffin reveal( back scratches easy), and the otter box commuter(great case, kinda bulky for me). this case looks pretty nice, and would probably be better for me than the book book case i wanted. anyone with personal experience, please chime in.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
interesting. I would think that there should be some protective liner against the case to prevent wearing/scratches of the case against the phone over time.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
i believe there is a rubber liner around the inside that contacts the phone.

I'd hope so, but I didn't see that in the product video they show. if there wasn't, I'd be afraid that the case would eventually put wear marks on the phone.

for me the case is just a bit too utilitarian for me...

swrve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I'd hope so, but I didn't see that in the product video they show. if there wasn't, I'd be afraid that the case would eventually put wear marks on the phone.

for me the case is just a bit too utilitarian for me...

thats true....im having a really hard time finding a case i like. I've tried the reveal, it was okay, and now i have the otter box commuter, but its kind of bulky. i like the look of this dna case, and the book book, but don't think the would be real practical for me. maybe i should try an ultra thin case, or the incipio clear snap case? who would have thought finding the right case would be this hard, there are just so many case choices for the iPhone

swrve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
yeah, i was thinking the same. it definitely looks like it will protect the edges, and if its rubber lined, it should be good. i do wonder if it will slip in and out of the pocket easily though?

swrve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
i really wanna try this dna case, or the graft leverage, or the jett metal case mate case, but having trouble finding anyone with feedback. looks like the dan case may be hard to reach the sleep button, and may irritate your ear while talking on it?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2