Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    e36andy's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

    Default A Little off topic.....

    Hey guys im new to the forum but im not a stranger to online forums so I apologize for not putting this in the right section but its a really quick question so here goes:

    So the other day I met some guy at a buddies house and he had a PLASTIC screen protector on his iphone 4... It wasn't a FILM it was a pretty thick type of plastic or something it felt extremely rigid i didn't even realize it wasn't glass.

    Does anyone know where I can get one of these screen protectors from? Or even what they're called so I can look on ebay?

    Thanks everyone
  2. #2  
    Handlebars's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    244 Posts
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts


    There are lots of them invisible shield by zagg is one. They have a bodyguardz one right in the tipb store. They also sell them at the malls in best buy stores and lots of other places. Even some carrier stores have them.

Posting Permissions