- 10-20-2011, 02:43 PM #201iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
I'm all about Zagg, and their customer relations team is great! The last few times I've talked to them, they've been willing to send me freebies in exchange for a review or mention in my college's campus newspaper. They're the best.
- 10-20-2011, 02:43 PM #202
I love my Otterbox Defender for several reasons. I spend a little more than half my time at work outside. Most of that time is spent walking around in the weather. The Otterbox protects my iPhone and my iPad from the elements. Also, I'm a clumsy... It's saved my phone from way too many drops. :-)
- 10-20-2011, 02:43 PM #203
- 10-20-2011, 02:44 PM #204iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
I like the Otterbox because of the physical protection it offers and its good looks.
- 10-20-2011, 02:44 PM #205iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
Speck... I've just always like their cases, I've used them since day 1.
- 10-20-2011, 02:46 PM #206
- 10-20-2011, 02:47 PM #207
My fav case in the Incipio, it was my first case and still works great.
- 10-20-2011, 02:47 PM #208iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
I'm rocking the Case-mate signature flip case on my iPhone 4s.
It sets me apart from the rest as its unique and the black leather compliments my
- 10-20-2011, 02:47 PM #209
I like my ifrogz snap on case. I work in a welding shop so it keeps my phone from getting scratched when I sit it down. It also keeps the form factor small so it is not much larger than a naked phone.
- 10-20-2011, 02:47 PM #210
- 10-20-2011, 02:49 PM #211
- 10-20-2011, 02:49 PM #212
My favorite case on my iPhone is the Zagg Invisible Shield. I love that it is protected, but I can still see all the great designs of the phone. Of course when I pass it off to my son I have to throw it in an Otterbox Commuter case in case he drops it.
- 10-20-2011, 02:50 PM #213
- 10-20-2011, 02:51 PM #214
- 10-20-2011, 02:52 PM #215
- 10-20-2011, 02:52 PM #216
The mophie juice pack plus with it's rechargeable external 2000mAh battery and protective, shock-resistant case is my choice, can't go wrong with both practical features...THX Tipb!!!
- 10-20-2011, 02:53 PM #217iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I think the Incipio feather is the best iphone case for me. I use a site holster at work and I need to fit them both at the same time!
- 10-20-2011, 02:53 PM #218
I love the apple case as it doesnt add any bulk to the phone and keeps the sleek form factor! Also in bright orange matches my car haha ! first post, loving the site guys keep it up!!
- 10-20-2011, 02:53 PM #219
I love my Case-Mate case for my iPhone 4. It fits perfectly, protects my phone & looks cool too!!!
- 10-20-2011, 02:54 PM #220
- 10-20-2011, 02:54 PM #221iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I love iSkin ... I ordered one from your store and I love the feel and quaility of it ... Best case I ever owned.
- 10-20-2011, 02:56 PM #222
- 10-20-2011, 02:57 PM #223
Otterbox... All the way. I have had a few of them and I really love the protection they afford me. not to mention the peace of mind
- 10-20-2011, 02:57 PM #224
- 10-20-2011, 02:58 PM #225