- 10-20-2011, 02:19 PM #151iPhone Intermediate
- 206 Posts
My iPad 1 is an otterbox defender, and I absolutely love it. For my iPhone though, I love the SGP Hybrid line of cases. I own a silver hybrid A and a black hybrid ex. They are great cases that both come with great full body screen protection included.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 10-20-2011, 02:19 PM #152
- 10-20-2011, 02:19 PM #153
- 10-20-2011, 02:20 PM #154
- 10-20-2011, 02:20 PM #155
Love the Barely There cases for my 3GS. A little screen protector mod and the back of my phone is now scratch-resistant (Apple Store employee commented on how new it looked a year after I bought it as a refurb).
My phone spends most of it's travel time in a holster on my hip, my kids don't play with it, and I wanted something that looked and felt stock while still providing some protection. I'll get another one just like it when I upgrade to the 4/4S.
- 10-20-2011, 02:21 PM #156iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
Otterbox for the kids (for obvious reasons), Apple for me because it's light.
- 10-20-2011, 02:21 PM #157
- 10-20-2011, 02:21 PM #158iPhone Beginner
- 88 Posts
I am always switching cases and trying new one's out, so I don't have a favorite. Every case has it's pro's and con's.
I just love my iPhone 4S and I love every case I try/use. It's always good to try something new!
- 10-20-2011, 02:23 PM #159
Otterbox for me.
- 10-20-2011, 02:23 PM #160
I wanna win!
Incase makes my iPhone 4 case. I've never had an issue with breaking my phone and I've dropped it a bunch. It also slides in and out of my pocket easily.
- 10-20-2011, 02:24 PM #161iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
speck candyshell. dont actually have my iphone yet, preordered the first day but am still waiting! but i happened to be at an apple store so i did get myself a case already!
- 10-20-2011, 02:24 PM #162
- 10-20-2011, 02:24 PM #163iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
I love my Speck Candyshell case. Protects like an otterbox bot doesn't stick going in and out of my pocket.
- 10-20-2011, 02:25 PM #164
I have always had iFrogz cases as I love the colors and how slim they are.
- 10-20-2011, 02:25 PM #165
- 10-20-2011, 02:25 PM #166
- 10-20-2011, 02:25 PM #167iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
I'm still a fan of the Apple Bumper. Simple and elegant.
- 10-20-2011, 02:26 PM #168
- 10-20-2011, 02:26 PM #169
- 10-20-2011, 02:27 PM #170iPhone Newbie
- 33 Posts
Umm... Apple! Duh! The bumper on my iPhone keeps the glass off of surfaces when I set it down, gives me extra grip, and still lets me see the pretty glass back and use real stainless steel buttons!
- 10-20-2011, 02:27 PM #171
- 10-20-2011, 02:27 PM #172
- 10-20-2011, 02:27 PM #173
Griffin makes simple beautiful cases giving a nice protection without taking too much of the iPhone appealing. Nice access to the bottoms and ports and very importantly non flash obtrusive which most of the cases I bought have that problem.
I will love to have this headset. I was thinking about of getting the icon but this is so much better.
- 10-20-2011, 02:28 PM #174
- 10-20-2011, 02:28 PM #175