Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xchapter

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Elemental cases vapor 4 pro whiteout edition baby!:D

Why, cnc aluminum, it's unique, matches the phone very well(white iphone), and provides good protection without hiding the true beauty of the phone.

good luck yall!:eek:

funk_man

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
PixelSkin HD

Speck PixelSkin HD, because it provides full protection from scratches (except for the screen), it's slim and looks professional, and it's not made of silicone, so it won't stretch out and doesn't attract dust.

Harumph

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Jawbone Contest response

I use the LifeProof case for my iPhone 4S because it is waterproof. So it will be safe when I drop it in the pool like I did with my iPad.

petsnspace

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I just got an Incipio case for my new 4s and I like it. Would like a new BT headset to go with it and Jawbone has always been rock solid!

TwoShin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Case-Mate Barely There is my favorite so far because it protects from scratches and scuffs but doesn't add bulk that i don't need. I've never dropped my iphones after having one since the 3g so don't see the need for a bulky otterbox.

clos1012

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Personally the Ghost Armor carbon back in combination with the Apple Bumper makes the best case for me! The bumper gives great protection around the sides and front and back and does not sacrifice the size of the phone like many cases do. The carbon back adds a great look to the iPhone while giving that glass backing some extra protection. Great combo!

skatecrazy

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
My favorite has been Speck candyshell. it has more than once saved my iPhone 3gs from damage after dropping it on concrete. I am hoping for the same with my 4s.

lalakrsfan

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Incipio feather clear because its super thin and you can see the white 4S in all its beauty while still providing decent protection. Going to check out the Case-Mate barely there cases as well.

bigc_88

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
which manufacturer currently makes your favorite iPhone cases and why?

For my iphone 4s, im using Otterbox defender series. This is the first time using a case from otterbox and its seems very strong. I previously used the "incase" ones for my 3g. I started using otterbox after being impressed with my friend's commuter series ones for the iphone4. So Otterbox Defender series FTW

soper

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Currently rocking and older SFbags/Waterfield Designs iPod slip case. Waiting for my new Incipio slip case to show up in the mail. I prefer the slip style case so I can keep my phone relatively unencumbered while I use it.

My absolute favorite case? The nubuck phone wallet on the eBoy Collective store site. Haven't worked up to buying that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2