- 10-20-2011, 02:03 PM #101iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
My favorite case since the last few months is the Case-Mate Tough Case. I love the extra protection that works an InvisibleShield on both front and back of my iPhone 4. It is the one and only such case that I found on the market that worked with the InvisibleShield.
- 10-20-2011, 02:03 PM #102
- 10-20-2011, 02:04 PM #103
- 10-20-2011, 02:04 PM #104iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
At the moment...Incipio....I own three Incipio cases for my iPhone 4 and they protect it very well. I can't tell you how many times i dropped my iPhone and there is still no scratch!
- 10-20-2011, 02:04 PM #105iPhone Intermediate
- 101 Posts
Case-Mate is pretty awesome. I love their cases because they're not too bulky.
Last edited by c0mpguru; 10-20-2011 at 04:56 PM.
- 10-20-2011, 02:05 PM #106iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Hate bulky cases
I use Zagg full body protector on my phone. I'm pretty careful with my phone so to me, the bulk defeats the purpose of having a slick and sexy phone like the iPhone 4.
- 10-20-2011, 02:05 PM #107
Honestly haven't had the $$ to try as many as I'd like, but I'm pretty smitten with either the iphone bumpers or the elago s4 slim fit case! The Iphone just looks too good to keep all covered up! The bumpers do a great job of keeping the phone elevated without covering up most of the body, and the chocolate colored elago slim fit looks RIDICULOUS on shiny new white iphone 4s!
- 10-20-2011, 02:06 PM #108
- 10-20-2011, 02:06 PM #109
By far the best cases for me... Best looking too. I have some cheap dollar cases I like too, but frogskin and case mate are my favs. Love the styles.
- 10-20-2011, 02:06 PM #110
- 10-20-2011, 02:07 PM #111iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
sturdy case that's just simple, that's all
- 10-20-2011, 02:07 PM #112iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
Right now my favorite case is the powermat, simply due to wireless charging.
- 10-20-2011, 02:07 PM #113
- 10-20-2011, 02:07 PM #114
- 10-20-2011, 02:07 PM #115
- 10-20-2011, 02:08 PM #116iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Case-Mate Barely There
I use Case-Mate Barely There because I am a minimalist and hate to hide the beauty of the iPhone 4S design.
- 10-20-2011, 02:08 PM #117
- 10-20-2011, 02:08 PM #118iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Case-Mate probably. Nice design and protection for iDevices.
- 10-20-2011, 02:09 PM #119iPhone Newbie
- 24 Posts
Otterbox keeps my precious safe!!!
- 10-20-2011, 02:09 PM #120
- 10-20-2011, 02:09 PM #121
- 10-20-2011, 02:09 PM #122
Speck PixelSkin HD, because it provides full protection from scratches (except for the screen), it's slim and looks professional, and it's not made of silicone, so it won't stretch out and doesn't attract dust.
- 10-20-2011, 02:10 PM #123
- 10-20-2011, 02:10 PM #124iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Jawbone Contest response
I use the LifeProof case for my iPhone 4S because it is waterproof. So it will be safe when I drop it in the pool like I did with my iPad.
- 10-20-2011, 02:11 PM #125
I must say
Griffin Survivor Extreme-Duty Case