Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonsgoalie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
My Favorite is the Otter Box Defender. I work on machines in dirty industrial machine shops and need solid protection. The case is great!!!! I have had several bumps and drops, with NO conesequences. HIGHLY Recommend!!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I pretty much roll naked, but when I do use a case it is a Case-Mate barely there. I love the Case-Mate cases I have a ton of them in all different colors.

cliffherd15

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I prefer Otterbox. I like their rugged construction and the protection they provide. I tend to be fairly active and thus rough on phones. Otterbox has saved me from needing a new phone several times.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Still need a new case for my 4S, since my iPhone 4 case from Belkin doesn't fit. When am I gonna get one?

However, the best case I've bought was the Otterbox Defender, because it covered the entire phone and was really tough.

Also, I love my Jawbone ICON, been curious how much better the ERA is.

Last edited:

George 4s

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter

I like the Otterbox Commuter, soft silicon skin touching the phone with the added protection of a second hard shell and it comes with a screen protector. The case doesn't add too much bulk to the overall dimensions of the phone.

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
My favorite iPhone case, of the dozens manufactured today, remains the Incipio Ultra Light Feather case. It is as minimal as I can find without losing the ability to prevent marks from dinging my prized possession.

Jefola

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Who? OtterBox -- Why? PRO - TECH - SHUN!

I had a Siedio case (and holster) for my iPhone 3gs... I loved that case but over time I noticed some pretty significant damage (yes, my fault... I'm prone to iPhone droppy-droppy disease sometimes). When I got my iPhone 4S, I decided I wanted something a little more rugged... so I went with the OtterBox Defender. Sure, it's a little more "umph" as far as size but DANG, the phone is protected!

I love my OtterBox... :cool:

jhynds

May 10, 2008
Visit site
iPhone case

I Don't have a case at all, never have. I'm obsessed with the look and feel of my iPhone in my hand. not to mention that i have never dropped an iPhone and i clean it top to bottom every night. so for me there is no point in a case. I hope it still counts ... a little love for the freestyle iPhone.

delsolracing

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Depends on what I am using the phone for. Otterbox for my personal phone because I usually use it in places it should't be and needs the protection. Speck for my work phone because of the styling options.

n0thinghead

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I love my case-mate case because it just fits the phone. I like that it shows the shape of my iPhone 4S, named "Clu" after the antagonist of Tron: Legacy, and still protects it enough for me. Since I'm not that clumsy, at least with my electronics, and that I don't drop my iPhone 4S, often >.>, I don't really need an Otto-box or something that overly protected, like some fireproof, bulletproof, superman-case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2