Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_k

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
"Incase" you were wondering what case I like...

I love the simplistic lines and and quality of Incase cases. Not only is my iPhone rocking a Incase case but my iPad and MacBook both travel in Incase neoprene sleeves. It's like my whole little iDevice family is dressed by the same designer. They're trendy and hip like that.

paul_l81

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I love the Incipio case better than the rest because they are slimline with a futuristic look, simple and most importantly - a snug fit!

Lbj227

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes my case is a INCIPIO great case. I recently drop my phone down a couple of stairs.. But my case held thankfully. I don't take my case off unless I'm trying to fit it in a smaller bag when going out .:)

TheMooch

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
I have to go with InCase. I absolutely loved the Power Slider for theipone 3G. Now I have the 4S with an InCase case on it. I just didn't care for the Otterbox.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I like the otterbox. Some cases they make look like tanks , I need that extra protection I'm ruff on my phones

Last edited:

Vaman49

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have my iPhone 4 protected by a Slider case from Incase and am very happy with it. It protects my phone but is very easy to remove it if I want.

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Magpul. They make the best damn iPhone cases out there (although it is not what they primarily make). They use the same polymer as their AR mags. The cases don't add too much bulk, have a great texture, are durable, good looking, and CHEAP!

alibek17

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Incase Snap case

My favorite is Incase Snap clear case. I know it may not protect my phone as good as otterbox, but design is the most important factor for me. The best thing about it is sleek design that perfectly fits my iphone. It gets scratched fast but I do not mind buying a new one periodically.

pat_the_cat

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
My daily requirement for a case is a Otterbox Defender but I would love to pick up either an Element or Graftconcepts for an outside of work case.

tkistre

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I've only used 3 different cases on my Iphone4, but I like the Otterbox the best. Aside for the great protection, I truly enjoy the belt clip. I've never gotten use to continously putting phone in & out of pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2