- 10-22-2011, 02:35 PM #626iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
CaseMate, based on previous cases.
- 10-22-2011, 02:47 PM #627iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Otterbox for me and mine
Otterbox. I "support" a number of family iPhones and I've used it Otterbox on all of them since we picked up the first two iPhone 3G. Too many drops to count and never an issue.
- 10-22-2011, 03:21 PM #628
Saddleback leather uses great leather, wonderful design and good prices! I will buy from them again!
- 10-22-2011, 05:21 PM #629iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Bodyguardz dry-apply can be a bit of a challenge to apply, but once on it offer great protection for your phone. I like it because it seems like there is nothing on your phone and the iPhone 4 looks great as is. Also, the material makes the phone slip resistant. Finally, BodyGaurdz offers replacements (as many as you need) for only $5.
- 10-22-2011, 05:29 PM #630
Otterbox because it is sturdy!
- 10-22-2011, 06:39 PM #631
- 10-22-2011, 07:17 PM #632
- 10-22-2011, 07:56 PM #633
- 10-22-2011, 11:31 PM #634
- 10-23-2011, 09:57 AM #635
- 10-23-2011, 10:12 AM #636
- 10-23-2011, 01:30 PM #637
- 10-23-2011, 03:50 PM #638
Incase Slider Cases. Had one on my 3GS until it was too damaged (dropped on concrete a few times) and replaced with a few Default Case cases. DC ones were okay, but not great. Got my white 4S and put it in a white Slider Case. Have a bag from them, a laptop case and another iPod touch case too. They're a great company with great quality.
- 10-23-2011, 07:58 PM #639
- 10-23-2011, 11:59 PM #640iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I've owned Speck cases for my 3GS and 4 which always were reasonably priced and looked very cool. But recently I decided to step up to a Formula 4 case from Element case and I couldn't be happier!
- 10-24-2011, 12:02 AM #641
- 10-24-2011, 12:43 AM #642iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
My current iPhone protection is the unbeatable InvisibleShield protection film, along with a GelaSkin with some colors for the back. As far as cases go, the "Opena Case" with included bottle opener is king.
- 10-24-2011, 01:38 AM #643
I use the Verizon branded shell/holster case for my everyday protection. It's a simple shell that slides easily in and out of a belt holster. Simple but easily accessible and ready to go. It also has a kickstand built in for viewing photos or videos. Along with an invisibleshield screen protector. All the ports are open and speakers are not covered for easy listening. Very good case.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 10-24-2011, 01:50 AM #644iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Outterbox Commuter because I enjoy the combination of a hard and soft shell protection
- 10-24-2011, 02:31 AM #645
No case here Bought a beautiful white 4S and have yet to find a case that I like. I'm leaning towards getting a Vapor case by Element but I keep reading they still have reception issues. Probably won't get any case until that vapor issue is fixed. Winning a jawbone would be awesome though seeing as I've never owned a headset before.
- 10-24-2011, 04:02 AM #646
I just got my 4S not too long ago and still have no case. Prior to my 4S, I had a 3GS and LOVED my rocketfish battery case. It was extra bulky for my own protection, because I love to drop my phones, and an additional battery that extended me about 72% longer. Even though it made my 3GS look and feel 2x bigger, it was perfect for my needs, practicality wise.
- 10-24-2011, 04:20 AM #647
- 10-24-2011, 06:22 AM #648iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
The Otterbox, the sales man dropped his iPhone from about 6 feet and absolutely nothing happened to the phone nor the case. You can't beat that protection.
- 10-24-2011, 07:06 AM #649iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Griffin for style; Otterbox for protection.
- 10-24-2011, 07:13 AM #650