- 10-21-2011, 03:58 PM #601
- 10-21-2011, 04:04 PM #602iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Otterbox. I use otterbox because my phone has been dropped down cement stairs and didnt break with that case on.
- 10-21-2011, 04:33 PM #603
- 10-21-2011, 04:41 PM #604
I like the other Otterbox Defender case because i drop my phone a lot on and so far its been the best case ever had. This headset will work perfect with my Iphone, Please pick me!
- 10-21-2011, 05:10 PM #605iPhone Newbie
- 33 Posts
I've had an Ikonic Edge case for my 3GS and now for my 4S and I love them. I'm not one to settle on something like a case without doing a lot of research, I looked at all the different ones on the market, read reviews and looked at photos but non of the cases I saw made me feel like I had to have it until I saw this one.
It's a great looking leather case from New Zealand made to a very high standard. It doesn't boast any cheap unnecessary features or make the iphone bulky.
It allows me to keep my iPhone looking like an iPhone, which makes it my all time favourite.
- 10-21-2011, 05:16 PM #606iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
I prefer Otterbox cases because they are affordable and durable without being cheap or ugly!
- 10-21-2011, 05:52 PM #607
- 10-21-2011, 06:08 PM #608
- 10-21-2011, 06:48 PM #609iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Because I haven't had problems with dropping my phone or having it be demolished by everyday occurrences, I really look for excellent aesthetics when I want a case, which is why I absolutely love Speck's case for the iPhone 4.
- 10-21-2011, 07:00 PM #610iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
I'm a fan of thin cases. Right now I got a Elago S4 slim case.
- 10-21-2011, 08:13 PM #611
- 10-21-2011, 11:21 PM #612iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Gotta go with Otterbox. The customer service ALONE is the best around!
- 10-21-2011, 11:37 PM #613
- 10-22-2011, 12:21 AM #614
- 10-22-2011, 01:51 AM #615
- 10-22-2011, 05:03 AM #616
My favorite case is Seidio! It has a cool rubber like anti-slip case wich is comfortable to hold, does not add bulk and also comes with a holster. Both are very durable and have sleek design! I've used it for my Blackberry's before the iPhone 4 and up to now with the iPhone 4s!
- 10-22-2011, 06:04 AM #617iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Personally I like the Incase clear snap case. It's clean, doesn't really detract from the existing design, works with both white and black iPhones, and doesn't have any sort of paint that will rub off over time (such as some of the black cases).
- 10-22-2011, 06:21 AM #618
- 10-22-2011, 06:37 AM #619
- 10-22-2011, 10:36 AM #620
- 10-22-2011, 10:45 AM #621
Speck. I think they have some of the best looking cases and they have warranties on them!
- 10-22-2011, 11:17 AM #622
Free Jawbone ERA Giveaway
I use Speck because it is sturdy and yet slim enough to not make a big bulge while in pocket!
- 10-22-2011, 11:27 AM #623iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
- 10-22-2011, 11:28 AM #624
- 10-22-2011, 02:23 PM #625iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I have to give it to Mophie. I use my phone a lot while I'm out and it always tends to be stuff like YouTube, constant Twitter use, AppStore (Searching and download), etc. My batter life goes down quite a bit, but when I've needed it most, it's come through for me.
Me and my brother drove me sister up to a shooting competition up in Oak Harbor, WA. From where we are (Oregon City, OR) it's about a 6 hour drive (Including stops). While we were up there we stayed the night, but the day of the competition was also the day we had to drive back home (I didn't know this at the time). So they finish shooting, get scores, do awards and we get in the car and my brother asks me to use my phone as a GPS to go home. I was at 20% battery at that time so I turned on the Mophie pack and voila within about 45 minutes my phone had a good charge in it.
The Mophie pack is a great thing to have around regardless. Even if you prefer to have a different case on, the Mophie is a life saver.