- 10-21-2011, 10:57 AM #576
now its a SENA
I've used Seidio for years with a naked iPhone, but I've gotten tired of having something attached to my belt, so I just purchased a leather SENA case that flips open vertically and just fits in my pocket. So far I really like it. We'll see how long until I lose it since is no longer connected to my belt.
- 10-21-2011, 10:58 AM #577
I'd love a new Jawbone!
- 10-21-2011, 10:59 AM #578
- 10-21-2011, 11:01 AM #579
- 10-21-2011, 11:06 AM #580
Got one from Cyberguys that makes the phone back look like a retro camera. Not sure the brand name.
- 10-21-2011, 11:36 AM #581
I really like Encase. I've tried other cases, but they're either too bulky or flimsy. Otterbox seems a bit too big and tough for my daily use, though they're quite nice. But, for my money, Encase is where it's at.
- 10-21-2011, 11:41 AM #582
- 10-21-2011, 11:43 AM #583
- 10-21-2011, 11:47 AM #584
- 10-21-2011, 12:02 PM #585iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
UltraCase because I can use my picture on the case which is very sturdy and protect my iphone very well from drop.
- 10-21-2011, 12:31 PM #586
- 10-21-2011, 12:35 PM #587iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
My favorite manufacturer would definitively be Grove. Their cases are simply drop-dead gorgeous and offer a matching beauty to my iPhone. It is a case that I am proud of and quite happy to carry on my iPhone. It is lightweight, sturdy and the artwork (a simple image of a single tree) is stunning. All in all, exquisitely happy with it.
- 10-21-2011, 12:36 PM #588
- 10-21-2011, 12:38 PM #589
- 10-21-2011, 12:48 PM #590
I use Seidio case and holster combo, and have done so since the days of PalmPilots. They are thin, protective, and come with the only holster available with a true spring clip. Also, they have wonderful customer support. The one time that my case broke, after a fall of several flights in a stairwell, they replaced my case for free within the week.
- 10-21-2011, 12:51 PM #591
- 10-21-2011, 12:55 PM #592iMore Intermediate
- 173 Posts
I usually go for the speck fitted case. I love all of the patterns
- 10-21-2011, 12:59 PM #593
- 10-21-2011, 01:29 PM #594
- 10-21-2011, 01:45 PM #595
Otterbox Defender. I am just to clumsy with a phone and to worried I will drop it. I also have to have a belt clip since I never put a phone in the pocket.
I currently have an OLD BlueAnt Z9 bluetooth, but have heard fantastic things about Jawbone and would LOVE to have one to test out and tell my friends about it.
I have an iPhone 4s and my wife a 4. So we could both use it, or I would end up keeping it and giving her the BlueAnt
Thanks for the Giveaway, I would LOVE to win!!
- 10-21-2011, 01:52 PM #596
Otterbox -- It is...
I would always go for that sturdy solid and reliable Otterbox. Once the Otterbox is there I don't have to worry about my phone. I know how it feels like when you or someone else drops your new phone(without cover).
I can even share my phone with kids with this cover freely. Hurray Otterbox!!
- 10-21-2011, 02:04 PM #597
i think Speck puts out the best cases. They offer something for everyone. They're of good quality, and have fun, attractive designs. I'm rockin' the Speck Fitted Burton Edition right now.
- 10-21-2011, 02:28 PM #598iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
incase snap case - so minimalistic
- 10-21-2011, 03:30 PM #599
- 10-21-2011, 03:30 PM #600