Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I've had all mentioned, but my favorite is Seidio. When I preordered my 4S I also ordered a Seidio ActiveX in burgundy. It actually arrived two days before my 4S. The Active X combines a really functional stylish look, with maximum protection. For my new i4S, it's Seidio baby!:D

jacksanford

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Topeak Bike Handlebar Mount

Topeak makes my favorite iPhone case, called the DryBag. It's waterproof and mounts on the handlebar of your bicycle so you can use the phone as a map or training monitor. Even though it's waterproof, you can still use the phone! pretty nifty.

Last edited:

Melsker

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Defender because you can throw your phone against the wall and it won't break (my husband's best friend tested this one out). Still waiting on my 4S but I have the OBD case for it! :)

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Speck Candyshell Grip. The hard portion of it gives it good rigidity while the rubber portions give it just enough grip without turning it into a dust magnet.

kevin.py

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Love my Otterbox Commuter Series for my iPhone 4S, they've always made great cases, and I find they don't add much bulk without sacrificing protection. My Case-mate didn't last long on my iPhone 4 with all the drops

wcarroll43

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Gotta love LifeProof because I have lost my last 4 phones, 2 Razr and a 2 BlackBerries because of
surprise rain storms and holsters that did not completely cover the phones I do not want to lose my new IPhone 4 anytime soon. LifeProof has got to be the bomb.

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Count me in for that Jawbone. I'm currently using the Neo Hybrid, from the Christmas Edition by Steinheil. It's really made for the AT&T iPhone 4 but the Otterbox Commuter case for the iP4S is still on backorder until next month. But I'm REALLY starting to like this Steinheil case. It makes my phone look like it doesn't have a case on at all :)

CRCs Reality

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
After trying a few and moving away from them.. My current case is from Incipio.
Nice protection and a decent grip without too much bulk, and to top that it came with a decent screen protector
:)

Can't complain.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My phone runs around the wild naked, just like a streaker. It's awesomeness cannot be contained within a case, it must me naked for all the world to see!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro