- 10-21-2011, 03:33 AM #526
- 10-21-2011, 03:43 AM #527
- 10-21-2011, 03:51 AM #528
- 10-21-2011, 04:05 AM #529
- 10-21-2011, 04:35 AM #530
- 10-21-2011, 04:49 AM #531
LifeProof because they are waterproof.
LifeProof cases are the best because they are waterproof.
- 10-21-2011, 05:44 AM #532
- 10-21-2011, 05:56 AM #533
- 10-21-2011, 06:03 AM #534iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
Magpul. They make the best damn iPhone cases out there (although it is not what they primarily make). They use the same polymer as their AR mags. The cases don't add too much bulk, have a great texture, are durable, good looking, and CHEAP!
- 10-21-2011, 06:18 AM #535
Incase Snap case
My favorite is Incase Snap clear case. I know it may not protect my phone as good as otterbox, but design is the most important factor for me. The best thing about it is sleek design that perfectly fits my iphone. It gets scratched fast but I do not mind buying a new one periodically.
- 10-21-2011, 06:18 AM #536
- 10-21-2011, 06:19 AM #537iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
The Case-Mate ID case is my case of choice. It adds little bulk and allows me to store my ID and a credit card allowing me to go wallet free.
- 10-21-2011, 06:31 AM #538
- 10-21-2011, 06:32 AM #539
- 10-21-2011, 06:37 AM #540
- 10-21-2011, 06:46 AM #541
- 10-21-2011, 06:49 AM #542
- 10-21-2011, 06:51 AM #543
- 10-21-2011, 06:56 AM #544
- 10-21-2011, 06:59 AM #545
I prefer Otterbox. I like their rugged construction and the protection they provide. I tend to be fairly active and thus rough on phones. Otterbox has saved me from needing a new phone several times.
- 10-21-2011, 07:01 AM #546
Still need a new case for my 4S, since my iPhone 4 case from Belkin doesn't fit. When am I gonna get one?
However, the best case I've bought was the Otterbox Defender, because it covered the entire phone and was really tough.
Also, I love my Jawbone ICON, been curious how much better the ERA is.
Last edited by johndhynes; 10-21-2011 at 07:47 AM.
- 10-21-2011, 07:10 AM #547iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I like the Otterbox Commuter, soft silicon skin touching the phone with the added protection of a second hard shell and it comes with a screen protector. The case doesn't add too much bulk to the overall dimensions of the phone.
- 10-21-2011, 07:15 AM #548iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Twelve South sports my favorite cases. The BookBook is one-of-a-kind. It's a blend of form and functionality. iPhone + wallet=love!
- 10-21-2011, 07:20 AM #549
- 10-21-2011, 07:22 AM #550
otter-box thy have the best proteshin