Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
9119.jpg

We've been so busy with the iOS 5 and iPhone 4S launches that we've really slacked off on the Friday Freebies lately -- so the TiPb iPhone 4S Accessory Store is going to make it up to you in a big way by giving away a FREE Jawbone ERA headset!

That's military grade NoiseAssassin 3.0 technology, the same stuff developed for tank commanders and helicopter pilots. So. Cool.

All you have to do to enter is leave one (1) reply blew telling us -- which manufacturer currently makes your favorite iPhone cases and why? Otterbox, Case-Mate, Seidio, Element, Incipio, Speck? Who?

(And if you don't have an iPhone 4S (yet?), don't worry. The Jawbon ERA works great with any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or any Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, web OS phone, etc. that supports Bluetooth. It just looks hottest with an iPhone!)

What are you waiting for? Enter now!

Last edited:

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Gotta love the OtterBox. Had it for my last three phones and it hasn't let me down yet. When it breaks, all I needed to do was contact OtterBox and they replaced it free of charge. Talk about customer service done right!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm rocking the Case-Mate Barely There... protection from scrapes and scratches without adding "bulk" or "ugly". It lets the beauty of my iPhone 4S show to the world!

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I use Otterbox reflex. its thinner and I can remove it fast to set it up on a desktop cradle. I am yet to test it though;)

Uselessbass

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I really love griffin i been using the flex grip i love it, except mine was turning yellow so i contacted them they are replacing it for free under warranty and i even lost me receipt that's awesome customer service

Dutch_Razor

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Lifeproof! I've had "rugged" cases before, which were dustproof. Very useful, except an iPhone's main enemy is water. Enter the Liferpoof, you could drop it in a swimming pool and it'd still work.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Belkin...because its the same case i had on my iPhone 4, the smoke hard gel case. Its been a life saver several times and is the only case i care for when i actually decide to use one.

StrikerObi

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Claro for iPhone 4/4S from iSkin for my new iPhone 4S. I love it. It's totally clear, has a hard back, and rubberized sides and coating for the back. So you can totally see the beauty of the iPhone, and not worry about it slipping out of your hand and breaking.

bjbumgarner

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My current favorite is Elago. I am using their S4 slim fit white case. Fits great and looks very sleek. On top of that was only 10 dollars via Amazon. So it is a win win! :D

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Otterbox

We have used otterbox for every Apple device possible in our house...through 4 iphones, 1 ipad and now an ipod touch...I wouldn't go any other way! Why...because I have a toddler in my house and I tend to drop things too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR