- 10-20-2011, 09:14 PM #451iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
Case-Mate Barely There. Good protection and not much bulk.
- 10-20-2011, 09:17 PM #452
I would love the new Jawbone. A friend of mine has one and it blows away my headset. Thanks TiPb
- 10-20-2011, 09:18 PM #453
- 10-20-2011, 09:18 PM #454iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Im always on the go, this would work perfect for me
- 10-20-2011, 09:19 PM #455
I use Otterbox. It's sturdy and well made - and would tell anyone to get it! It gets 5 stars in my book.
- 10-20-2011, 09:20 PM #456
- 10-20-2011, 09:21 PM #457iMore Intermediate
- 104 Posts
speck! i've been using their cases forever now. best soft shell cases imo.
- 10-20-2011, 09:22 PM #458
- 10-20-2011, 09:23 PM #459iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
Case I like
I prefer the Speck case. Just enough protection to do the job.
- 10-20-2011, 09:28 PM #460iMore Newbie
- 34 Posts
You know I just started rocking the agent18 zoo case, And I and the kids I teach love it. I'm not quite as concerned with protection as I used to be now that I have applecare+
- 10-20-2011, 09:36 PM #461
- 10-20-2011, 09:36 PM #462
I like the casemate cases, so much variety and well made!
- 10-20-2011, 09:37 PM #463
incipio, because I like the protection of the rubber insert and the feel of the protective shell.
- 10-20-2011, 09:39 PM #464
- 10-20-2011, 09:42 PM #465
Althought its not a case, I have ghost armour (black carbon fiberon back and sides, clear in front) on my iphone 4. The Ghost armour was applied on front, back and all sides. The ghost armour protects the iphone from scratches, greatly reduce smudges on the front face and the carbon fiber along the sides greatly improve grip so the phone does not slip out of your hands easily.
I have several caes that I used on the iphone 4, but they were all bulky. When you removed the case, the back was always dusty with a possibility of that speck of dust scratching the phone.
Since I turned to the ghost armour, the phone feel great in my hands, it fits easely into my jean pocket or jacket pocket and finally it allows the phone to be showcased as it was designed, a work of art.
- 10-20-2011, 09:44 PM #466
Favorite iPhone case manufacturer: Speck
I have to go with Speck. I love the Speck CandyShell case for my iPhone 3G because of:
(1) the great protection from the mix of a cushioning rubber interior (and corners) and nicely finished, resilient, hard exterior;
(2) the raised rubber front edges that protect the screen if it's placed screen down;
(3) the tightly fitting, one-piece construction that very securely holds the phone without getting in the way by covering surface edges of the screen; and
(4) the color selection.
It has great aesthetics while rocking exceptional protection for the phone, as a good case should do.
- 10-20-2011, 09:49 PM #467
I would have to say Otterbox. Amazing protection for my beloved devices. I have had several for many of my devices. 2 reasons I am sold on Otterbox, I have twice dropped iPhone in toilet or sink, and it was totally submerged. Because of otterbox nothing happened! Secondly, I once dropped otter box on my iPhone 4 and the case broke, I called up otter box and they replaced the case free of charge.
2nd Best customer satisfaction only to Apple themselves!!
- 10-20-2011, 09:51 PM #468iMore Expert
- 775 Posts
Jawbone is great quality. My favorite case company as far as quality is Otterbox. They might not look the best but I can slam my iphone4S against a wall with this case and feel good about it.
- 10-20-2011, 09:54 PM #469
- 10-20-2011, 09:56 PM #470
I have the Otterbox Defender, but would rather sport the Lifeproof iPhone 4 case! It would be awesome to be able to not have to worry about water damage. Shower tunes! :P
- 10-20-2011, 09:56 PM #471
Wanna know the truth? I'm running the 'in case - slider' from best buy. I like it because it is very minimal yet offers "good" protection. I also like the otter box reflex. Main reason I got the in case is because it was right there. I could touch it and try it out and make my decision before I laid down the cash. Otter box is hard to find in brick and mortar so they lost out this go round.
- 10-20-2011, 10:03 PM #472
My Fav Case
My favorite and the best case is cases by iSkin. They protect very well, and they are so unique they can fit any type of personality. They come in arrange of styles and colors and I have and will always use iSkin.
- 10-20-2011, 10:03 PM #473
- 10-20-2011, 10:05 PM #474
- 10-20-2011, 10:06 PM #475iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
I have an InCase case for my iPhone 4 with iOS 5. And I would love a new BlueTooth headset for my iPhone because my work keeps me on the road a lot..
And we are all...all about safety...right?