Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lronken

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Favorite Case(s)

Well for awhile there it was the Apple bumper paired with the Wrapsol, however, I have recently had a change of heart, and due to my love of snowboarding, Speck is now, uh well, champion of my case selection? I really enjoy their Burton lineup of cases, although you do pay an arm and a leg for them!

r_saint

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox!!! I personally have the Reflex case on my iPhone 4S, and I love it! It provides protection for my phone without being too thick. Just perfect. The Jawbone would be a great addition.

dvdmovieking

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
My Favorite Case

My favorite cases are the ones that iSkin makes. I have used them for cases since getting my first iPod (5th Gen) and now my iPhone 4.

dsump

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I went with the Vapor Pro Black Ops. I wanted something that wrapped around and protected the perimeter of my iphone, but still keep the front and back open classy look of the iphone esthetics.

nathers

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox

Gotta be Otterbox. Strong, sturdy protection, a range of options for toughness, and I love that it still shows the Apple logo on the back. :)

alpine

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple

Hey, you know what?

I really love the Apple Bumper for my iPhone 4. I've dropped it once or twice and there's not a scratch anywhere on it. I also love how it still shows off the awesome design of the iPhone 4. (Same goes for the iPad 2 and the Smart Cover.)

so in short: I <3 Apple Design.

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Incipio! I like the way it feels. Rugged but not bulky and the rubber makes it harder to slip off my hands.

"Think different"
~ Steve Jobs ~

rlymatt

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Element makes my favorite cases. I recently purchased the Formula 4 with the carbon back and I am liking it a lot. They make really unique cases and I'm planning to purchase another one soon.

magick2401

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Defender

The Otterbox Defender series has been the one i've used on that past three phones I've had. Definitely love the all around protection that they provide.

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
The SPECK CandyShell because it fits snug to the phone almost seems a apart of the phone also allows easy connectivity and access to all buttons and ports. And the fact that it actually protects the phone o and also the face down design part where if you lie your iPhone down on a table the face of the iPhone is still up off of it. LOVE IT

defjamer13

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have an Otterbox commuter series on my iPhone 4. I protects my phone really good as I already dropped it twice and nothing happened to my phone. I love my case!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77