- 10-20-2011, 08:11 PM #426iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
iskin becasue its sleek has a port cover and it's see through.
- 10-20-2011, 08:14 PM #427iMore Intermediate
- 216 Posts
Otterbox makes the best cases. I know my phone is safe in one of those.
- 10-20-2011, 08:16 PM #428
- 10-20-2011, 08:22 PM #429
Otterbox Defender because you can throw your phone against the wall and it won't break (my husband's best friend tested this one out). Still waiting on my 4S but I have the OBD case for it!
- 10-20-2011, 08:22 PM #430
- 10-20-2011, 08:25 PM #431
invisibleSHIELD by Zagg, I can't bear to cover up such a good design with anything more.
- 10-20-2011, 08:29 PM #432
- 10-20-2011, 08:30 PM #433iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
Speck. The pixelskin hd has been the best iPhone case I've owned.
- 10-20-2011, 08:31 PM #434
Gotta love LifeProof because I have lost my last 4 phones, 2 Razr and a 2 BlackBerries because of
surprise rain storms and holsters that did not completely cover the phones I do not want to lose my new IPhone 4 anytime soon. LifeProof has got to be the bomb.
- 10-20-2011, 08:34 PM #435
Count me in for that Jawbone. I'm currently using the Neo Hybrid, from the Christmas Edition by Steinheil. It's really made for the AT&T iPhone 4 but the Otterbox Commuter case for the iP4S is still on backorder until next month. But I'm REALLY starting to like this Steinheil case. It makes my phone look like it doesn't have a case on at all
- 10-20-2011, 08:40 PM #436
- 10-20-2011, 08:43 PM #437
My favorite so far is the Graft Concepts Leverage case.
- 10-20-2011, 08:45 PM #438
- 10-20-2011, 08:47 PM #439
Otter box. It's sturdy and well made!
- 10-20-2011, 08:47 PM #440
Powermat, easy charging
- 10-20-2011, 08:56 PM #441
Otterbox. It's sturdy and well made.
- 10-20-2011, 08:58 PM #442iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I have a Otter box and love it for the protection it gives to my new 4s.
- 10-20-2011, 09:00 PM #443
- 10-20-2011, 09:01 PM #444iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Bodyguardz ciderz w/ screen protectors minimal but highly protective!
- 10-20-2011, 09:01 PM #445
The Elago Breathe is the best! It is cool & slick & the dots are fun & the grey is classy & I don't think I have seen anyone else with one!! Oh, & the only bad review, about stuff getting in the holes, is fixed by using screen protectors, which is just smart anyway.
Last edited by msstok; 10-20-2011 at 09:03 PM.
- 10-20-2011, 09:02 PM #446iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Otterbox Defender for full protection. Just got a blue one for the 4S
- 10-20-2011, 09:04 PM #447
i like the Incipio case. they have many different version soft case hard case and a combo of 2.
- 10-20-2011, 09:07 PM #448
- 10-20-2011, 09:09 PM #449iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
Incipio! Thin but not cheap and still look stylish.
- 10-20-2011, 09:12 PM #450