Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Casemate makes my favorite cases because they look great, aren't too bulky, and are reasonably priced.

I need a new BT headset badly! :cool:

anon(1144891)

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
When I get my white iPhone 4S, I will get a moonwhite card candycase by speck. I will be replacing not only my phone, but my wallet too! And since my dog destroyed my last one, this would be great to win!:D

Ilanooo

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Mophie

I have a mophie charging case I love it very sturdy case and charges my phone to 100% when at 10 percent two batteries in one

code4ar1

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I use a Magpul Field Case. It's cheap (10$), it's effective, and I just like it! I have yet to have a problem with my phone using this particular case, not to mention it is very slim compared to the otterboxes and lifeboxes.

IvanLeung

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
My favorite case is from LifeProof, it protects the phone from every environment possible, and best of all, it looks good and it's not bulky like other cases!

Hope I get this! =D

melon109

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Free Jawbone ERA headset

Currently, the Otterbox Deffender makes my fav iPhone case because I work outside in all of the elements and keeping my iPhone safe and dry protects it from any damage.

redneck86

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I like the Otterbox defender series because they make a very dependable product for when you expose your iphone less than ideal conditions or even life in general because lets face it .. we can all be clumsy some times.

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I just got the iPhone 4s four days ago, when I was in line the person next to me had a juice pack on his iphone 4. He let me hold on to it and it feel great on my hand, I have a big hand and the juice pack made it feel just right and the battery also last longer too. I just order the juice pack plus couple days ago,can't wait for it to get here. I also love my 4s been playing with it all night and at work too. I showed my wife what the iPhone can do and now she wanted to give her 3s for my 4s. Told her nope now she so mad at me. Gust I have to buy her one for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73