- 10-20-2011, 07:17 PM #401iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
My phone is naked. I don't use a case. I love the design and look of my phone and don't want to cover it up. If it gets a few scratches on it then so be it at least I get to look at it.
A case will keep it looking pristine but for who? It's next owner? I'd rather enjoy it.
- 10-20-2011, 07:18 PM #402
- 10-20-2011, 07:19 PM #403
- 10-20-2011, 07:22 PM #404iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
Incipio feather case is the ultimate case for an apple product, especially the iPhone. It is super thin and really doesn't feel like you are adding much bulk (still some, but nothing like with even the stretchy types of cases. The key is the it doesn't cover the front of the phone at all, but rather "snaps" onto the stainless rim ultimately only adding any thickness to the back.
And as far as dropping it...I have had a few drops with my iPhone 4 and the case broke, not the phone. If you drop it hard enough to break the phone, you should buy a feature phone...come in its a $700 device!
- 10-20-2011, 07:23 PM #405iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
I have half an Otterbox Defender case. The belt clip snapped about six months after purchase.
- 10-20-2011, 07:25 PM #406
- 10-20-2011, 07:26 PM #407
- 10-20-2011, 07:31 PM #408
- 10-20-2011, 07:32 PM #409iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Griffin makes a good rubber/plastic case!
I'm currently using a Griffin Reveal case for my sprint iPhone. I like that it has the rubber sides and the clear plastic hard shell back with a perfect fit! Keeps my phone protected without hiding it.
- 10-20-2011, 07:32 PM #410
- 10-20-2011, 07:36 PM #411
- 10-20-2011, 07:37 PM #412
- 10-20-2011, 07:44 PM #413iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
The Otterbox Commuter has saved my iPhone onto concrete and other nasty slips out of my hand! Plus Otterbox warranty is amazing got brand new phone for my wife and I both after giving them proof how the case saved out iPhones! Love them!
- 10-20-2011, 07:44 PM #414iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
No case, currently using a GelaSkin with the Aperture Laboratories logo on it.
- 10-20-2011, 07:51 PM #415iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
The Seidio convert pair - love the convenient inner case and the protective outer case.
- 10-20-2011, 07:51 PM #416
- 10-20-2011, 07:52 PM #417
- 10-20-2011, 07:55 PM #418
- 10-20-2011, 08:01 PM #419iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Otterbox is my choice! Have had one since I had the 3G. It has saved my phone several times.
- 10-20-2011, 08:02 PM #420iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I have the Incase smoke transparent cover it is great protection and shows off the great iPhone 4 design
- 10-20-2011, 08:03 PM #421
- 10-20-2011, 08:09 PM #422iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
Otterbox. I have one on my iPhone 4 and it offers a great level of protection.
- 10-20-2011, 08:09 PM #423
I've had all mentioned, but my favorite is Seidio. When I preordered my 4S I also ordered a Seidio ActiveX in burgundy. It actually arrived two days before my 4S. The Active X combines a really functional stylish look, with maximum protection. For my new i4S, it's Seidio baby!
- 10-20-2011, 08:10 PM #424
- 10-20-2011, 08:10 PM #425iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Topeak Bike Handlebar Mount
Topeak makes my favorite iPhone case, called the DryBag. It's waterproof and mounts on the handlebar of your bicycle so you can use the phone as a map or training monitor. Even though it's waterproof, you can still use the phone! pretty nifty.
Last edited by jacksanford; 10-20-2011 at 08:14 PM.