- 10-20-2011, 06:32 PM #376
- 10-20-2011, 06:35 PM #377
- 10-20-2011, 06:37 PM #378
- 10-20-2011, 06:37 PM #379
The SPECK CandyShell because it fits snug to the phone almost seems a apart of the phone also allows easy connectivity and access to all buttons and ports. And the fact that it actually protects the phone o and also the face down design part where if you lie your iPhone down on a table the face of the iPhone is still up off of it. LOVE IT
- 10-20-2011, 06:37 PM #380iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I have an Otterbox commuter series on my iPhone 4. I protects my phone really good as I already dropped it twice and nothing happened to my phone. I love my case!!
- 10-20-2011, 06:46 PM #381iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I use the otter box defender for travel, speck pixel hd for simplicity and a chewed up apple bumper because I like the bumpers but my daughter chewed it up.
- 10-20-2011, 06:46 PM #382iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Otterbox makes my favorite cases because they are nearly indestructible.
- 10-20-2011, 06:48 PM #383
The otter box commuter series case is an excellent case that surrounds the phone without adding much bulk while still maintaining protection. The case covers up all ports so that foreign objects do not get into the phone and it provides raised edges that cover the front of the phone to protect the screen will facing down. Also, the case is also available in a wide variety of colors so that everyone can have their own unique style (I got the black rubber with the blue hard shell).
- 10-20-2011, 06:50 PM #384
- 10-20-2011, 06:51 PM #385
- 10-20-2011, 06:51 PM #386iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Hook it up please!
I'd say Incipio...all around great all purpose cases!
- 10-20-2011, 06:54 PM #387iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I'd say the Otterbox Defender, because it allows me to drop it ANYWHERE!!!! Im rather careless, these days....
- 10-20-2011, 06:54 PM #388
- 10-20-2011, 06:56 PM #389
- 10-20-2011, 06:58 PM #390
- 10-20-2011, 06:59 PM #391
- 10-20-2011, 07:01 PM #392
- 10-20-2011, 07:04 PM #393iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
I'd like to have this since i don't have an Iphone yet but when i do i'd like to go hands free. PICK ME PLEASE!
- 10-20-2011, 07:05 PM #394
- 10-20-2011, 07:06 PM #395iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Best iPhone Case
It has to be the Otterbox Defender case. Even though it eventually broke, it has saved my iPhone from complete destruction numerous times. It was also cool to show friends that I could throw my iPhone around without any consequences.
- 10-20-2011, 07:07 PM #396
- 10-20-2011, 07:07 PM #397
- 10-20-2011, 07:08 PM #398
- 10-20-2011, 07:11 PM #399iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Purchased an Otterbox for my 4s and I have to say I really love it!
- 10-20-2011, 07:16 PM #400iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
My current favorite case is the otter box defender. Sure it's bulky, but you have a peace of mind with your iPhone in there.