Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biasaf

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Woahh

Sounds so awesome!

I like Speck's cases.
No specific reason.. I just like their designs the most i guess + they are doing their job well so yea ;D

Hope to win this! Really want one for my new iPhone!

Thanx guys!

chargerdan

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the Seidio Surface case on my iPhone 4. I also had it for the 3G. I really like the feeling on the outside and the felt lining on the inside. Even though it isn't really thin it gives the feeling of extra protection without the bulk. It's my favorite case.

chrisw329

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I would have to say spek.. Well because its the only one ive had i got it for free when i first got my i4 and it protects it without making it all big

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to vote for otterbox defender. Otterbox brand has by far the best customer service I have ever experienced, and the build quality of the iPhone cases in particular is top notch. I cannot recommend them high enough.

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My favorite case is a Belkin because it is a non-intrusive design that allows the natural beauty of the iPhone to be displayed, all while offering protection against drops.

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I've got all sorts of faves for looks, etc., but I always come back to my OtterBox Defender. They fixed a lot of the issues/concerns I had (which weren't huge) when they came out with the iPhone 4 version, and it's just durn well tough and practically worry free.

PLUS, any issues with the case, just email the manufacturer and they are FAST to remedy!

HNSmith88

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'd have to say Otterbox. They add some nice splash of color to the phone as well as have awesome protection! I've had my iPhone 3GS for two years and it looks like it just came out of the box!

Dtillery

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
which manufacturer currently makes your favorite iPhone cases and why? The manufacturer who currently makes my favorite Iphone case is Lifeproof. The reason being, it protects from water and allows you to shoot under water video. It also protects from dust, dirt and sand. It does not get lint all over the place after placing it in your pocket. It does not get out of shape (Like some others do). It is durable and reliable. Ever dropped your cell phone in the toilet by accident? Non of the others will allow you to save it....if you do, but Life Proof......I guess the rule is never to stand over the toilet while talking on the phone.....this is for laughs.......

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Uncommon capsule cases: I've got a couple of these and they work well, and have protected my phone flawlessly. They're not bulky, and they are stylishly customizable as well.

tnrambler

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
New to iPhone, trying to find the best case for my needs, would prefer something that can clip to my belt and have easy access to the phone. So, for me, no favorite... yet:)

Gpooner

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I currently use and prefer my Phillips case for iPod touch 4.
It has a built in stand and after tons of drop not any damage or scratch. It is a Hard case and is very sturdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2