- 10-20-2011, 05:43 PM #351iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I use Otterbox defender for my iPhone 4 and iPad2 they are just great. I have dropped my iPad few times, and Defender have saved me. My daughter likes my gadgets too whit defender I don't have to worry abaout them. Otterbox gives me peace of mind.
- 10-20-2011, 05:43 PM #352
- 10-20-2011, 05:44 PM #353
Incipio because of the clean and beautiful looks!
- 10-20-2011, 05:44 PM #354
- 10-20-2011, 05:45 PM #355
Otter box all the way!! Super durable, practically bulletproof and great customer service! Keeps my iPhone looking just like the day I got it!
- 10-20-2011, 05:53 PM #356
im not sure if you are considering this as a case but i rally like jackbacks. gives an iPhone a unic style and i rally like that is real wood that is laser cut..
- 10-20-2011, 05:56 PM #357
Case-Mate my is my favorite, they have diffrent desings and protection from scrapes and scratches
- 10-20-2011, 05:56 PM #358
InvisibleShield all the Way
The InvisibleShield by Zagg is great as it protects all of the surfaces and in conjunction with my belt case works great. Have not tried adding any other cases at the moment.
- 10-20-2011, 05:58 PM #359iPhone Newbie
- 22 Posts
Otterbox makes the best accessories for me, as I work in construction. They are MUST-HAVE items.
- 10-20-2011, 05:58 PM #360
Free jawbone!!! Why i like the speck pixelskin case
I have used speck pixelskin on all my iphones, it is the best!!!
I work w athletes and constantly use my iphone to record or take pics, while i am running or jumping, so i have dropped my iphone quite a few times, and the military looking rubber totally takes the impact and my iphone comes out like a champ!!!
So speck pixelskin is the way to go!!!!
- 10-20-2011, 05:58 PM #361
Well for awhile there it was the Apple bumper paired with the Wrapsol, however, I have recently had a change of heart, and due to my love of snowboarding, Speck is now, uh well, champion of my case selection? I really enjoy their Burton lineup of cases, although you do pay an arm and a leg for them!
- 10-20-2011, 05:59 PM #362
- 10-20-2011, 05:59 PM #363
- 10-20-2011, 06:03 PM #364
- 10-20-2011, 06:04 PM #365
- 10-20-2011, 06:05 PM #366
- 10-20-2011, 06:06 PM #367
Otterbox is my favorite. Has served me well over the years
- 10-20-2011, 06:07 PM #368
- 10-20-2011, 06:10 PM #369
Gotta be Otterbox. Strong, sturdy protection, a range of options for toughness, and I love that it still shows the Apple logo on the back.
- 10-20-2011, 06:12 PM #370
- 10-20-2011, 06:13 PM #371iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Hey, you know what?
I really love the Apple Bumper for my iPhone 4. I've dropped it once or twice and there's not a scratch anywhere on it. I also love how it still shows off the awesome design of the iPhone 4. (Same goes for the iPad 2 and the Smart Cover.)
so in short: I <3 Apple Design.
- 10-20-2011, 06:14 PM #372
- 10-20-2011, 06:14 PM #373
Lifeproof this case is a tank shell for my iPhone 4
- 10-20-2011, 06:28 PM #374
- 10-20-2011, 06:29 PM #375