- 10-20-2011, 04:59 PM #326
Sedio cases are well designed and manufactured and last forever.
- 10-20-2011, 05:01 PM #327
I have a mophie charging case I love it very sturdy case and charges my phone to 100% when at 10 percent two batteries in one
- 10-20-2011, 05:03 PM #328iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
For me the best case will be Seidio. It is very durable and I like the material they use.
- 10-20-2011, 05:07 PM #329
- 10-20-2011, 05:12 PM #330
I use a Magpul Field Case. It's cheap (10$), it's effective, and I just like it! I have yet to have a problem with my phone using this particular case, not to mention it is very slim compared to the otterboxes and lifeboxes.
- 10-20-2011, 05:12 PM #331
- 10-20-2011, 05:13 PM #332
I treat my case just as good as my iPhone
I wipe it down daily.
- 10-20-2011, 05:13 PM #333
- 10-20-2011, 05:15 PM #334
- 10-20-2011, 05:16 PM #335iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
My favorite case is from LifeProof, it protects the phone from every environment possible, and best of all, it looks good and it's not bulky like other cases!
Hope I get this! =D
- 10-20-2011, 05:19 PM #336
- 10-20-2011, 05:19 PM #337
- 10-20-2011, 05:21 PM #338iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
I just got the iPhone 4s four days ago, when I was in line the person next to me had a juice pack on his iphone 4. He let me hold on to it and it feel great on my hand, I have a big hand and the juice pack made it feel just right and the battery also last longer too. I just order the juice pack plus couple days ago,can't wait for it to get here. I also love my 4s been playing with it all night and at work too. I showed my wife what the iPhone can do and now she wanted to give her 3s for my 4s. Told her nope now she so mad at me. Gust I have to buy her one for Christmas.
- 10-20-2011, 05:22 PM #339
- 10-20-2011, 05:23 PM #340
- 10-20-2011, 05:25 PM #341
- 10-20-2011, 05:27 PM #342iPhone Intermediate
- 142 Posts
Im actually using the Otterbox because I feel like I'm too prone to actually BREAK this thing without it. Me being a guy, it's got to fit a certain way in my hands, and if it doesnt, It feels weird. The otterbox fits in my pocket perfectly. I dont use that clip though.. Belt clips are just overall strange to me.
I have the black otterbox one though. The Blue was too gaudy.
- 10-20-2011, 05:29 PM #343
Twelve South, BookBook for iPhone because it has a wallet included and looks awesome.
- 10-20-2011, 05:29 PM #344iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
yep... that's for me
- 10-20-2011, 05:30 PM #345
My favorite case!
I've had a lot of different cases, but the one I prefer are made by Element Case. They are slim, attractive, and offer excellent protection (except the screen). I start a new job Monday, and will be on the road a lot, so I could really use this headset!
- 10-20-2011, 05:30 PM #346iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 10-20-2011, 05:32 PM #347
- 10-20-2011, 05:33 PM #348iMore Beginner
- 71 Posts
I don't have one (service is just WAY too expensive) but I'd probably get a Seidio Innocase for it. I have a harder type, thin case for my iPad and really like it. The Seidio case looks like it would be similar.
- 10-20-2011, 05:33 PM #349
Otterbox defender of course! It really keeps the same shape as the iPhone 4s and adds a ton of protection. Its screen protector hides fingerprints and smudges really well also! Other great things about it is its size is very nice, and the headphone jack opening is quite large and allows almost all third party headphones to be plugged in with no problems.
Also Me and my wife both are paratroopers in the US Army, so we can be pretty tough on our phones, and our daughter uses one too, she has no choice, to easy for her to break a phone.
;-) but we could really use a new BT headset
- 10-20-2011, 05:40 PM #350