Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine is the Defender by Otterbox. I love this case because it means that I don't have to carry insurance on my phone because if I drop my phone I know it's covered. Sure I probably should still have insurance but I like living on the edge. Some people say that putting the iPhone4/4S in a Otterbox is like putting a supermodel in sweatpants, but I would rather have my phone be bulky and protected.

Sentenial

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
OtterBox!

OtterBox is my most-used case company by far. I use to use the Defender series on my iPhone 3G and iPhone 4, but now I've been using the Commuter case, it's a bit smaller, and thinner, but the protection is great.

bali_usa

Oct 3, 2008
Visit site
Best Case Ever...

And I thought the iPhone 4 was the greatest thing I've ever bought. But I must say the lifeproof case is just as equal to the iPhone 4. That makes my life twice as nice. Specially having kids that love watching netflix on my phone... lost already couple of them ... So, Lifeproof is the best... and is water proof... can beat that !!

wer5150

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Morphie's case/external battery

I personally like Morphie's case/external battery. It gives me extended use with the protection I need.

James33614

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Case mate

I use case mate with an oversize hip case. I like the case mate because it's easy to take off and on and still protects my phone if I drop it.

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
It has to be the Seidio Convert case.
I can have the surface case for everyday and put on the rugged portion for when I am on the firetruck or ambulance.

dcb284

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
speck.. (candyshell).. the rubber on the inside and plastic on the outside.. the rubber protects it from when it falls and the plastic makes sure the rubber doesnt stretch out like how most other rubber cases do and protects the back of the iphone from scratches..

You guys at Tipb are the BEST!!!

Jackalo

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Of all the cases that I've used for cell phones over the past seven years, Seidio is probably my favorite brand name thus far. Not only are they sturdy, but they can take a serious beating. I was quite pleased with the reliability of the Convert Value Pack for my iPhone. Never had to worry about breaking my iPhone while it was protected in that case and holster.

The latest one I have is the Case + Holster combo for my Samsung Epic 4G. The case keeps a vicious grip on my phone even after swapping the battery and back cover for the 3500mA battery and extended back cover.

There have been times when both have been knocked off of my belt while working in the warehouse (coming around a corner while carrying something large and it catches a box on a nearby shelf), but the case has protected my phone in these circumstances.

Convenience and reliability make Seidio my favorite.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I have an Apple Bumper and BodyGuardz because I try to protect my device and keep a somewhat factory look and feel....

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2