- 10-20-2011, 04:21 PM #301
Mophie. It's durable and protects the iPhone against damage, and when I need a charge to extend the iPhone battery, it's right there! Love it.
- 10-20-2011, 04:21 PM #302
Gotta love Otterbox for both the looks and the protection for my iphone.
- 10-20-2011, 04:22 PM #303
- 10-20-2011, 04:24 PM #304
- 10-20-2011, 04:25 PM #305
- 10-20-2011, 04:26 PM #306
I prefer otterbox for the protection it gives
- 10-20-2011, 04:27 PM #307
- 10-20-2011, 04:27 PM #308
- 10-20-2011, 04:28 PM #309iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I much prefer the Incipio because of the convenience of carrying credit cards/drivers license in the case.
- 10-20-2011, 04:32 PM #310iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
I have to say the Spek case I received for free from Apple has been pretty good. I've dropped the phone a couple of times and no issues at all.
- 10-20-2011, 04:32 PM #311iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Well, there are two different cases I use on a consistent basis.
Apple Bumper - I use the Apple bumper for a day-to-day case because it doesn't completely cover up my beautiful iPhone 4S. I'm super careful with my phone on normal business days and this bumper lets me lay it pretty much anywhere without worrying about the glass getting scratched. It also allows me to clean the phone very easily as most of the device is exposed for cleaning. For me, it also adds a bit of extra grip for holding the device.
Otterbox Defender - I also have an Otterbox Defender case for my iPhone when I know there's potential hazard. If I'm going camping, the Otterbox Defender case provides my phone with absolutely fantastic protection against dust, damage, etc. I also tend to use this on road trips, vacations, etc. as I never have to worry scratching it or dropping it and can just toss it in a backpack and go.
So there are my favorite iPhone cases!
- 10-20-2011, 04:34 PM #312iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
BookBook cuz it... wait for it... looks like a book!
- 10-20-2011, 04:35 PM #313
- 10-20-2011, 04:35 PM #314
- 10-20-2011, 04:39 PM #315iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I do oh so want this!
- 10-20-2011, 04:42 PM #316
- 10-20-2011, 04:42 PM #317iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I use the Zaag Invisi Shield. It's not exactly a case but it prevents scratches and dents. It was a beast to apply but totally worth it!
- 10-20-2011, 04:44 PM #318
- 10-20-2011, 04:44 PM #319
- 10-20-2011, 04:44 PM #320iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
My favorite case maker has always been Case-Mate.
- 10-20-2011, 04:44 PM #321iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I have used what seems like a million cases but this one by MORE. has now been on for the longest time. Just feels and looks great.
- 10-20-2011, 04:46 PM #322iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
Casemate makes my favorite cases because they look great, aren't too bulky, and are reasonably priced.
I need a new BT headset badly!
- 10-20-2011, 04:50 PM #323
- 10-20-2011, 04:50 PM #324iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
IFrogz, I just like the design and feel.
- 10-20-2011, 04:55 PM #325iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I love my White & Black Speck Candy Shell Case, I recommend this case to everyone I know with an iPhone 4/4s