- 10-20-2011, 03:45 PM #276iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
Griffin makes the best cases!
Griffin makes such a sweet looking case. It has a rubber bumper with a solid sweet looking back. The price is affordable so I bought 2: one for my iphone and 1 for my wife's. All Griffin, all the time!
- 10-20-2011, 03:47 PM #277
Seidio convert case is the absolute best- giving you 2 worlds of protection-- surface case for everyday light use, and a rugged otter box style case for outdoors-- throw in a screen protector and two belt holsters--- and all for under $70!!!!!
- 10-20-2011, 03:47 PM #278iMore Intermediate
- 139 Posts
Although I do like the look of the iPhone, especially the 4/S sans case, I would have to say Otterbox is my favorite.
- 10-20-2011, 03:50 PM #279
LifeProof because it takes the everyday abuse I put it thru. I work in a manufacturing environment and deal with oil and dirt all day. Holds up well.
- 10-20-2011, 03:50 PM #280
- 10-20-2011, 03:52 PM #281
- 10-20-2011, 03:54 PM #282
I've been using the Seidio Surface case on my iPhone 4. I also had it for the 3G. I really like the feeling on the outside and the felt lining on the inside. Even though it isn't really thin it gives the feeling of extra protection without the bulk. It's my favorite case.
- 10-20-2011, 03:55 PM #283
- 10-20-2011, 03:56 PM #284
Otterbox... Solid, stylish & reasonably priced. Nuff said!
- 10-20-2011, 03:56 PM #285iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I would have to say spek.. Well because its the only one ive had i got it for free when i first got my i4 and it protects it without making it all big
- 10-20-2011, 03:57 PM #286
- 10-20-2011, 04:02 PM #287
- 10-20-2011, 04:04 PM #288iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I just bought a Griffin case for my 4s. I'm really liking it so far!
- 10-20-2011, 04:04 PM #289
- 10-20-2011, 04:04 PM #290
- 10-20-2011, 04:12 PM #291
I've got all sorts of faves for looks, etc., but I always come back to my OtterBox Defender. They fixed a lot of the issues/concerns I had (which weren't huge) when they came out with the iPhone 4 version, and it's just durn well tough and practically worry free.
PLUS, any issues with the case, just email the manufacturer and they are FAST to remedy!
- 10-20-2011, 04:12 PM #292
I love jawbones. They have the best noise cancelling in the business.
- 10-20-2011, 04:15 PM #293
I'd have to say Otterbox. They add some nice splash of color to the phone as well as have awesome protection! I've had my iPhone 3GS for two years and it looks like it just came out of the box!
- 10-20-2011, 04:15 PM #294
Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?
which manufacturer currently makes your favorite iPhone cases and why? The manufacturer who currently makes my favorite Iphone case is Lifeproof. The reason being, it protects from water and allows you to shoot under water video. It also protects from dust, dirt and sand. It does not get lint all over the place after placing it in your pocket. It does not get out of shape (Like some others do). It is durable and reliable. Ever dropped your cell phone in the toilet by accident? Non of the others will allow you to save it....if you do, but Life Proof......I guess the rule is never to stand over the toilet while talking on the phone.....this is for laughs.......
- 10-20-2011, 04:16 PM #295
Speck because it looks great, and adds protection while not adding too much bulkiness to the phone.
- 10-20-2011, 04:17 PM #296
- 10-20-2011, 04:17 PM #297iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
- 10-20-2011, 04:17 PM #298
- 10-20-2011, 04:19 PM #299
- 10-20-2011, 04:20 PM #300
I currently use and prefer my Phillips case for iPod touch 4.
It has a built in stand and after tons of drop not any damage or scratch. It is a Hard case and is very sturdy