Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenzo51

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I like the otter box defender because I work in construction and it gives me whole unit safety. I have even dropped it 2 stories off a ladder and had no damage with that case on it

Thanks tipb I could use a new Bluetooth my blue ant q2 is dying

Favhour

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I love Switcheasy. I have the Switcheasy Colors, a very simple case that doesn't add much bulk, feels nice in the hands, and adds an "upgraded" Home button (colored, no less) to my iPhone 4.

MrLSaelee5

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Griffin

I use the griffin case because it's thin and sleek. Not kissing ass or anything, but this is the only site that I use for iPhone info! I would be an even bigger fan if I actually won one of these giveaways. Still will be a fan if I don't!

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The Case-Mate Firenze pouch. It allows me to enjoy the unadorned beauty of the iPhone 4S while still protecting it when it's stored in my pocket. The Jawbone ERA would even let me keep it in my pocket when answering a call or asking Siri to do something. The Apple headset works, but the Jawbone looks much cooler.

4Him

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Elago S4 Glide Case

I have the Elago S4 Glide case. Had one for my 2 iPhone 4's and now my 4S. I like the partial bottom slide on feature and they are well made and fit the phone very snug. They also come with a second color bottom to change for a different look, cleaning cloth and front and back screen protectors. The smooth exterior of the case allow it to easily be slid into my pocket or 99% of the time in my belt/side facing pouch.
Thanks for the chance to win.

Last edited:

Keith_biddy

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Best iPhone case

I have to go with otter box. I work in the construction field and otter box defender case has the best protection for the iPhone out there.

wes2nice

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have an otter box commuter case for my :( blackberry but I will be switching to at&t iphone next week:D. I've got an EXOVault EXO10 Silver case that I'm planning to use for it. As you can see I'm getting ready from my switch from blackberry to iphone!!!

cmilktoast

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm a sucker for the Apple bumper. I don't require a lot of protection and the raised edge keeps the front and back from picking up any little scratches.

Go2l

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I love my iPhone 4s and the Lifeproof case I purchased to protect it from the elements!

It works great and gives me the confidence to use my phone anytime!

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
If I were a 'Blue Collar' guy (like my wife's cousin, who owns a roofing company) I would be all about the OtterBox...

But I dwell in a cubicle, so I am extremely happy with my Incase Pro Slider. Great form, great feel, great color (a Navy Blue mettalic-ish color) and even comes with a little stand to put it on while I Podcast in said cubicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox