- 10-20-2011, 02:58 PM #226iMore Newbie
- 29 Posts
Otterbox Commuter - but it I've been researching LifeProof and might make the switch.
- 10-20-2011, 02:59 PM #227iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
Case-Mate 4 life. Dual layer protection... can throw it against a wall and all is gravy.
- 10-20-2011, 02:59 PM #228
- 10-20-2011, 03:00 PM #229
- 10-20-2011, 03:01 PM #230
- 10-20-2011, 03:02 PM #231iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
My favorite case so far is Apple's bumper case in white. So thrilled with my new phone I just couldn't cover it up 😉
- 10-20-2011, 03:02 PM #232
- 10-20-2011, 03:02 PM #233
- 10-20-2011, 03:03 PM #234
Since I am clumsy and wanted to keep my new 4S in working order I purchased an Otterbox Commuter case. The Defender was just way too bulky.
- 10-20-2011, 03:04 PM #235iMore Intermediate
- 178 Posts
Otterbox, my Defender case is amazing.
- 10-20-2011, 03:05 PM #236
- 10-20-2011, 03:05 PM #237
- 10-20-2011, 03:06 PM #238iMore Beginner
- 69 Posts
I wanted to get a griffin barely there case, but all I could find that looked good when I got my phone is the ncase slider. It is what I used on my 3GS, and it lasted, so I figured why not.
Last edited by therandomone; 10-20-2011 at 03:09 PM.
- 10-20-2011, 03:06 PM #239
I have been through a lot of cases and the 1 that I have found that is a perfect match for me is the Case-Mate Barely There case. I want to keep my iPhone's thin body and feel yet give it protection and this case does both. I love it so much that I got one for my wife and told other family members and friends and they all love it as well!
- 10-20-2011, 03:09 PM #240
- 10-20-2011, 03:10 PM #241iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
Otterbox, because I need a case as tough as me, plus it matches my motorcycle.
- 10-20-2011, 03:10 PM #242
Mine is the Defender by Otterbox. I love this case because it means that I don't have to carry insurance on my phone because if I drop my phone I know it's covered. Sure I probably should still have insurance but I like living on the edge. Some people say that putting the iPhone4/4S in a Otterbox is like putting a supermodel in sweatpants, but I would rather have my phone be bulky and protected.
- 10-20-2011, 03:10 PM #243
I love my Incipio case. And they also have fantastic customer service when I had an issue with the screen protector.
- 10-20-2011, 03:11 PM #244
- 10-20-2011, 03:12 PM #245iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
OtterBox is my most-used case company by far. I use to use the Defender series on my iPhone 3G and iPhone 4, but now I've been using the Commuter case, it's a bit smaller, and thinner, but the protection is great.
- 10-20-2011, 03:13 PM #246
Best Case Ever...
And I thought the iPhone 4 was the greatest thing I've ever bought. But I must say the lifeproof case is just as equal to the iPhone 4. That makes my life twice as nice. Specially having kids that love watching netflix on my phone... lost already couple of them ... So, Lifeproof is the best... and is water proof... can beat that !!
- 10-20-2011, 03:13 PM #247
INCIPIO fits well around the Iphone
- 10-20-2011, 03:13 PM #248iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Morphie's case/external battery
I personally like Morphie's case/external battery. It gives me extended use with the protection I need.
- 10-20-2011, 03:16 PM #249iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I like Incipio's cuz they make really thin cases.
- 10-20-2011, 03:18 PM #250iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I use case mate with an oversize hip case. I like the case mate because it's easy to take off and on and still protects my phone if I drop it.