Good Belt Clip and Case Combo

mister23

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
If you are looking for a good belt holster and case combo I just purchased the INCIPIO NGP Matte Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case and I am using it with the Seido SURFACE Holster. I did not use the Seido Surface case because I did not like that it is in two pieces. I use a Pro Clip USA holder in my car and I did not want the two piece case pulling apart when I remove it from the holder.

Seido SURFACE Holster
seidioonline.com

INCIPIO NGP Matte Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case
Incipio iPhone 4 4S NGP Matte Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4 Hard Cases, iPhone 4S Soft Cases, iPhone 4 Carrying Cases, iPhone 4S Protective Cases

Pro Clip USA
Device Mounts & Holders*-*ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
If you are looking for a good belt holster and case combo I just purchased the INCIPIO NGP Matte Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case and I am using it with the Seido SURFACE Holster. I did not use the Seido Surface case because I did not like that it is in two pieces. I use a Pro Clip USA holder in my car and I did not want the two piece case pulling apart when I remove it from the holder.

Seido SURFACE Holster
seidioonline.com

INCIPIO NGP Matte Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case
Incipio iPhone 4 4S NGP Matte Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4 Hard Cases, iPhone 4S Soft Cases, iPhone 4 Carrying Cases, iPhone 4S Protective Cases

Pro Clip USA
Device Mounts & Holders*-*ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices

Does the phone fit securely in the holster even though the holster is designed for a different case? Wonder if that holster would work with my iSkin Claro case?

mister23

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Does the phone fit securely in the holster even though the holster is designed for a different case? Wonder if that holster would work with my iSkin Claro case?

Yes it does with the INCIPIO case. Take a look at the Seido site because they have a pic of their case in the holster for the Iphone4. I would then make your decision from there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice