Few quick questions about Mophie JuicePack Air

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I'm a heavy iPhone user so looking for the Mophie JuicePack air but I have a few questions that will make or break my purchase.

I know the mophie has an on or off switch

1. When on does the phone use its internal battery first or Mophie first?
2. Does the phone use both batteries at the same time to sort of double the battery life?
3. Does the Mophie continously charge the Iphone battery til its warn down?
4. When charging does it charge both at the same time or one until full and than the other til full?

Thanks

The answers will determine if I buy the mophie

PS - I'm assuming the Iphone4 model fits and works fine with the Iphone 4S

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
You charge the pack to full. Then on the pack, there is an on and off switch. You can have it charge your phone continuously or turn it on when battery is low (~1-30%)and use it to act as a external back up battery and charge your phone. It I quite usefull and I'm sure it will fit the 4s

Rjak

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have one on my 3GS. When charging, both charge at the same time. When off charge, the iPhone acts as if it is plugged in. It will charge to 100% off of the Mophie battery until the Mophie is drained, then the iPhone will drain.

I loved the extra battery life. The only cons were the added bulk and the proprietary USB cable. My first juice pack had a faulty connector which Mophie replaced free. Other than that it's been rock solid and a real life saver.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I have the OtterBox Defender case on the phone. If I got the Mophie. Is it bigger or smaller than this big ole otterbox case? Cause I'm used to the added bulk. Otterbox is heavy

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73