Otterbox Reflex

Terps10

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use and recommend the otterbox reflex? I'm looking for a case that will survive a drop from about waist height without much added bulk. The reflex seems like a good choice but I was just curious as I do not see too many people speaking of it. Any other recommended case?

Thanks.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
i had it and returned it. I don't have the felt shown in the video in my case so going to send it back for now and keep shopping. I am afraid of scratches in the glass . I seen a review comment on that . the case creeks at the slit and comes apart easy.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I use the Otterbox Commuter case which provides good protection and not to much bulk. It slides easily into my pocket too. I've dropped my phone numerous times and the case has provided excellent protection.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I use the Otterbox Commuter case which provides good protection and not to much bulk. It slides easily into my pocket too. I've dropped my phone numerous times and the case has provided excellent protection.
I heard the rubber gets soft and comes off easy near the top front of the case. True?

Zach7

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the Speck Candyshell for a while and it works good. The Otterbox Defender rubber has gotten a little soft.

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the reflex on both my and the gfs 4S's and love them! Slender and slippery to slide into pockets yet has the rubber reflex part to absorb impacts I'm a huge otterbox fan and this is the best case they have built so far in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice