Incipio Feather Vs. Barely There Vs. Snap Case

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the Incipio NGP case for the 4S and the mute switch is almost under the case on the side so I have been looking for a case with the upper part mostly cut out. I want a case that will protect from minor bumps and scratches. It is now between the Incipio Feather, Case-Mate Barely There and the Incase Snap case.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I love the Case-Mate Barely There cases... they look great and I like that the edge of the case is flush with the top glass of the iPhone (except for the brushed aluminum style which overlap slightly)

mustang8918

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I picked up an incipio feather today from target. I like it because it is thin and protects the parts that need protecting. They had both black and white but if you order one from their website they have all kinds of colors and even have a light smoke one that allows you to see all the lettering on the back of the phone, I may upgrade to that one later.

Reactions: sprocket2107

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I loved the Feather on my 3G, but when I bought one for my iP4 the soft finish started peeling off within days. They replaced it but it was the same issue again. I ended up with an Incase from the free program and loved it. Thin profile but with a bit of protection and a nice snug fit.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Does it hold up well to little bumps and stuff?

Yeah, other than the few times I have dropped my phone on pavement (whoops!) and the case gets marred pretty good. Hey but I have yet to break the front or back glass on my iPhone! I just think they look real good too... was rockin' a Metallic Silver on my 4, now have a Metallic Red on my 4S.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It's only been a couple of days, but this CaseCrown slider is working well for me so far. The cutout on the left side exposes all 3 buttons with plenty of clearance. (don't know what that dark shadow on the pic comes from. case is a uniform matte black.)
314GpBMnelL._AA300_.jpg

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
How do pictures come out with the feather case? I have heard some cases mess up the quality of photos.

I've heard it's the clear or translucent cases that sometimes have problems with flash photos. Some people darken the area just around the camera lens with a sharpie. That seems to fix the problem. That's why the iSkin claro comes with that area already blackened out.
02.jpg

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
How well does the Incipio Feather absorb shock? I don't want my new iPhone to get all beat up or lose any performance from continued shock.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner