What's the Best FM Transmitter for the iPhone?

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Title says it all, I'm looking for a FM transmitter, but there are many options to choose from, does anyone have specific suggestions?

Wagoneer

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi jaquar11, I have been reading a lot of posts here, but thought I'd throw my $0.02 into the mix...

I have a gizmo called the RediRad-FM in my Jeep and believe it is the best of all worlds. On the plus side, there is NO broadcast interference it is priced competitively at $99, comes with a money-back guarantee and (somehow) it is MADE IN USA (not China!). The downside (which isn't really much of a downside) is that you have to install it (or have it installed). On my Jeep it was really easy but I needed connector adapters that I got online. Google RediRad.

Hope it helps!

specialkd24

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I just the Griffin iTrip Auto at Wal-Mart for $40 on Friday (it goes for $69.99 at Best Buy).

So far, it is great. It is economical, it charges the iPhone and it works, at least in Nashville. I found 5 stations that played my music crystal clear.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Belkin - Auto FM Transmitter for Most Apple? iPod? and iPhone Models - Black which I bought @ BestBuy.

Pejuang

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I just the Griffin iTrip Auto at Wal-Mart for $40 on Friday (it goes for $69.99 at Best Buy).

So far, it is great. It is economical, it charges the iPhone and it works, at least in Nashville. I found 5 stations that played my music crystal clear.

Thanks for great news..... ;)

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I use a Motorola T505. It's not a mount, it just clips to your sun visor. It connects to your phone via bluetooth and transmits to your stereo over FM. It works great. What makes it a lot better than the mounts is it has a built in microphone that makes it much better for hands free talking and Siri. Look around and you can find it on sale for $35-$40 at amazon and newegg. I like it so much I have two, on in my work vehicle and one in my personal vehicle.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73