Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

Default Port Covered Cases???

Anyone know of any port covered cases other than otterbox, iskin vu, and lifeprotect? Im getting the 4S this weekend need ideas...
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    870 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS6

Sedio has one. There is also the Ballistic HC but if you don't like any of the ones you mentioned you won't like these. Just sayin'
    JB iPhone 3G => 16G iPhone 4 iOS5, 16G iPad1 iOS5 => iP5 32Gig White, iPad4 32Gig Black

Also up and running on Twitter @AUDad

Also on Google+ if you are on there.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

Default Anyone else???

I think I'm going to order the iSkin Revo4 or the Solo UV...
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by dblackn View Post
    I think I'm going to order the iSkin Revo4 or the Solo UV...
    I was going to mention the iSkin Solo Vu. I have the previous version for the iPhone 4. The kind that the iPhone slides into. They have since redesigned the case but it still has the port cover on the bottom. I love that about my Vu.

But if you get the Vu, get it from the iSkin site, not ebay or Amazon to make sure you get the newest version. The previous version like I have has issues where some of the TPU comes separated from the plastic backing. It did it on my first one, I sent it in for a replacement and now that one is doing the same thing. It appears they have fixed this issue with the latest re design.

It is a great case with a fantastic warranty: