Thinnest case with holster combo?

IamJAd

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi gang. I'll be new to the iPhone 4s that will arrive next week. So, of course, it's time to shop for cases.

I love the form factor of the iPhone, so I'm looking for a case that is very thin. Something like 1mm thin. Black would be nice, clear even better. However, I need it to work in tandem with a horizontal belt holster, one that the phone will clip face-in, hold it secure, and be durable.

I currently have this kind of setup for my Android, made by Seidio. They have the same setup for the iPhone, but I wouldn't mind something that looks different. And since you guys are more up to speed, I know you'll have ideas for me to look at.

No leather pouches, nothing thick.

Thanks in advance!

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Seidio really does the best cases/holsters for Iphone 4/4S. The Active x is a great case, and the holster works with a few cases from other manufacturers as well, including the Casemate Pop case.

Be careful about the Surface case. My first one was fine, but I recently ordered another one, and it was too tight. I could not get the case off the phone, and had to take it to the Apple Store to get it off. They couldn't get it off either, even with a special tool they had. They had to break it off, and said it was a badly designed case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2