- 10-24-2011, 12:01 PM #101
- 10-25-2011, 04:47 AM #102
- 10-25-2011, 06:10 AM #103
- 10-25-2011, 11:23 AM #104
- 10-25-2011, 11:53 AM #105
- 10-26-2011, 03:43 AM #106iPhone Newbie
- 19 Posts
It's kind of suede. Soft and doesn't scratch the screen. Also cleans the screen. I was looking for a both good looking and protective one so Im happy with it. I used cases without a front part/bumpers cases but when I drop my phone, somehow the screen always cracks. Doesn't fully protect.
- 10-26-2011, 06:25 AM #107
This morning I was re-affirmed why putting my phone in a case is the right thing to do. I have it in the tank of a case Otterbox Defender. This morning while I was having breakfast I knocked over my OJ and spilled the whole glass on the phone. I scrambled to get paper towel as I put the phone face down. After I dried it off removed the case there wasn't a drop on the phone! I cleaned the case snapped everything back together and it was ready for duty again. The phone is beautiful, but you bought it to use not to set it on your table and admire it.
- 11-05-2011, 01:08 AM #108
I kept mine in a speck candyshell without a screen protector and got 2 scratches on it while it was in my pocket. I never pull it out at work I use the headphones to control it... I'm an electrician.... So now I just ordered a iWrap and now I'll feel alot better about it being in my pocket. With it without a case.
Sent from my iP4S using Tapatalk
- 11-05-2011, 09:42 AM #109
- 11-06-2011, 02:48 AM #110
- 11-11-2011, 02:01 AM #111
- 11-11-2011, 04:51 AM #112
- 11-11-2011, 12:13 PM #113
I went with the Case Mate Barely There case:
iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Barely There slim cases by Case-Mate
along with the Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film Set - iPhone 4/4S:
HD Anti-Glare Film Set - iPhone 4/4S - Shop | Power Support USA
- 11-11-2011, 01:22 PM #114
- 11-11-2011, 01:47 PM #115