I-Phone 4S - whats your must have accessories?

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi all fellow TIPB ians,

I ordered my new I-Phone 4s today. I am still in confusion of what accessories I should buy as my phone comes here.
Whats your favorites and must have accessories?
Cases? Skins? pouches? Desktop cradle? Headphone?
Thanks for your help as I am learning about the this awesome phone from the awesome site:D

Sandoval

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
As for me,case and bluetooth earphone are very important,case can be used to protect your iphone4s from being dropped,scatch and so on.Bluetooth can used for listening music,music as well as telephone calling.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been using webOS for the past 2 years, and have gotten so used to the wireless touchstone charging with the Palm Pre phones, that when I upgrade to the iPhone 4s, the first accessory I will have to get is the PowerMat Charging kit.

I haven't had to plug in my phone to charge it for the past 2 years, and don't want to start now. Since the PowerMat accessory also doubles as a case for the iPhone, I'll just use that as my case also.

Other than that, the only other accessory I'm going to get right away is a good screen protector. Then when I have the extra money to spare, I'll probably get a pair of Beats headphones.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I like the feel of the device so I have a bodyguardz full protection on the way. I use this on my iPad 2 as well and it is awesome.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Casemate Pop case and a car dock. Usually in the car I just use bluetooth but with Seri I can see myself needing easier access to the phone itself so I bought a car mount with a builtin FM transmitter.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
One of the most needed, but often ignored, accessories for any iPhone is an extra AC plug and dock cable (or two)! Being able to charge your iPhone in the kitchen, then in the bedroom, maybe another location all without having to move a cable around is great. Maybe not as fun as a case or speakers, but a great accessory to have.

I am looking into the Belkin AC/USB plug. Looks like a nice little device and negates the need for an iPhone AC charger.

Reactions: elavum

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
One of the most needed, but often ignored, accessories for any iPhone is an extra AC plug and dock cable (or two)! Being able to charge your iPhone in the kitchen, then in the bedroom, maybe another location all without having to move a cable around is great. Maybe not as fun as a case or speakers, but a great accessory to have.

I am looking into the Belkin AC/USB plug. Looks like a nice little device and negates the need for an iPhone AC charger.

I agree that I may have to get couple of extra charging chords, I am hoping that I can use my ipod charger also.
Does anybody have comments on some of the desk to cradle chargers? which one is the best

Pejuang

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I am about to pick up two cases off of Amazon, that being one of them, to try out/compare... so we'll see how it is in a week! :) The other one I was going to try was this, they should be quite different from each other so I am interested in the pros and cons of each one:

Hi friends, more cases for your iphone4s at amazon you can fine here..... at amazon.com

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
i have the bumper, i didnt like it, dont use it. i have a clear backed case with rubber edges, somewhat like the bumper, dont like that one either. i dont like cases, i like the phone naked so much better. i understand people want to keep the phones looking nice and protected, but honestly, whats the point in having a good looking phone if your just going to hide it behind a case the whole time? anyways, headphones, im probably the only one, but i love the apple headphones that come with the phone. movies sound great through them, music not bad, and the remote is incredibly useful. other than that, i have a clip that holds the phone naked, i got off ebay for like $8 shipped i think it was, and i use the Apple iPhone dock.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just a case and a clear screen protector on mine. No other accessories other than what came with my 4S.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I agree that I may have to get couple of extra charging chords, I am hoping that I can use my ipod charger also.
Does anybody have comments on some of the desk to cradle chargers? which one is the best

I have the Seidio Desktop Cradle. It truly is amazing. You can even use most cases with it. Probably not most otterboxes such as the commuter or defender but the Incipio Silicrylic fits, as well as the NGP.

seidioonline.com

Last edited:

stev5514

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
A must have for me is a privacy screen protector. When you have a cool phone people always seem to want to know what you are doing on it.

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
A must have for me is a privacy screen protector. When you have a cool phone people always seem to want to know what you are doing on it.

+1 on the privacy screen protector... Hate the feeling that people are being nosy and looking to see what I am doing. Still debating over what case though. So many out there.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my new I-Phone 4s today. I am still in confusion of what accessories I should buy as my phone comes here.
It's all a matter of personal preference. All I have is a case and screen protector. There are no universal must-haves. Try reading up in this accessories subforum and see what sounds useful or interesting to you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711