Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawe347

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I am a long time Sprint Customer and have been waiting for this day to arrive for an eternity it seems. Unfortunately I may have to wait longer to get the iPhone 4S since Sprint has done away with the Premier program. According to them I'll be eligible next October or pay $599. I'm a veteran whose currently a full time student with kids, don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. :(

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone 4S is an exciting product and one I expect to get, either through TIPB or my local ATT store. Obviously, optimally Georgia would hand it to me along with a peck on the cheek. ;)

sethsaler

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4S

I love this company and its products so much. Steve Jobs' influence in our lives will be his living legacy. Our lives are forever different as a result of his passionate, unwavering, determined efforts.

Also, I'd like an iPhone 4S. :)

pikka

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Long time fan of your blog and poscast! First time registrant! I'm moving over from the crackberry world! Love this page!

Nkblot

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll be right there with all the pre-orderers....Staying up till 2:01am local time to pre order from Sprint. I'm hoping that there will be fewer people wanting the Sprint version (and fewer people wanting the 4S) that it won't be in vain!:D

tmydee

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S Giveaway Contest

Thank you for this fantastic opportunity to win such an exciting new iPhone! And also many thanks for the great job you both do.

familyguy615

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Pick me!

I would love an iPhone 4S and/or a case, but most of all - thanks for consistently giving us the opportunity to win something cool through your contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.