Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidneyleekitchens

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I was very sad to hear of the death of Steve Jobs. I have admired him for a long time even tho i never owned an apple product. He will be missed. I am drifting here from WebOs where the disappointments have been bitter and am limping along with a Homebrewed Palm Pre Plus that I am loathe to give up. Went and played with the IPhone 4 at a local Apple store and have decided to take the plunge as soon as it is available to me after the 14th. I am not really able to reasonably critique or compare the 4s but the specs look as groovy or groovier than anybody elses. I can wait till later for a larger screen if needs be. I would rather have smaller anyway....i have enjoyed reading this blog the last week and look forward to being around...cheers

Rayfurd

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
As a long time Sprint user, I would love to win a 4S and donate my TP2 to my wife that so desperately needs a good smart phone.. though she likely won't give up her old flip phone without a fight... Thank you

Jymn12

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
All the smart, funny and clever things have been said before me, that's my life.

Either way, I hit TiPb maybe 8 times a day! Don't want to miss a thing. Thanks for the contest!

--Jymn

ramk

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Great giveaway!

Long time reader, first time poster. Would be great to have an iPhone 4S - a tribute to the genius of our times!

abra0063

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
This is my first forum ever! hello world! Best iPhone blog ever!!!!!!! You want participation? I'll show you participation!!! Here I go!!! Woo!!! iPhone 4s in my hands baby!!!! Siri..schedule a time for me on Oct 14 to go pick up my new iPhone 4s with my 500 gift card from Tipd! Life is great! I love you all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2