Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Hahn

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
At&t early upgrade

Has anyone had any luck getting AT&T to open early for an upgrade. Called they would not give even though my date is 11/5. Thanks

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Firts Thing I would Like to do is Saying RIP for Steve jobs, He is really Good Visioner of the technology, I dont have Special Story about Him, except that I felt like i have been growing up with him because Iphone is The Precious Thing ever I dreamed For since i am In Junior High school, And It came up since He announced about Iphone 1st Generation, So I tried To Catch the Good Grade so parent would like to Buy Me an Iphone 1, But I got Nothing, so He like ambition and Inspiration for me, bc I didnt get Iphone 1st yet he already Announced For iphone 2, 3 and 3GS..
And Finally when I got chance and Had My Iphone 4, I feel so very happy and Valuable but He passed away..
so I would Like to Dedicated My Iphone 4 for him..
even I cant Send my Iphone 4 to the store.. like American did, but I will keep save it.. So If I get chance to Have Iphone 4s, that would be awesome..
I feel like Got One Steve's masterpiece.. and It would be awesome to call.. I got iphone 4' steve from TIPB...

Thats all..

isdaako

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So, it's a drawing for an iPhone case and a competition for the free phone. Why don't you just announce who you've already decided to give the phone to under the guise of "give-away?"

If it's me; thanks in advance.

wbargetzi

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Big fan of iPad Live!

Hey- about 6 months ago, I really got into podcasts... I'm a professional musician, and I drive a lot, so podcasts work great for me in the car. I bluetooth my iPad or iPhone 4 to the stereo, and go. iPad Live is one of my favorites- I use my iPad all the time professionally- I use it often when I perform (I'm a trombonist, and it works really well for displaying sheet music) and when I teach. iPad Live helps me keep up with what's going on with the device... hardware, apps, etc... plus, it's fun to listen to!

I'd love to win a new iPhone 4S- it would definitely be put to good use!

lmbrrt

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

TiPb is giving away a brand new iPhone 4S!

It's no secret that what makes the TiPb Nation great is you, our community, and the forums are the heart and soul of our community so we wanted to give you something back -- the chance to win an iPhone 4S. Technically we're giving away a US$500 Apple Store gift certificate towards the purchase of the iPhone 4S of your choice, and we're giving it away right here -- in the TiPb Forums!

Here's how to enter:

1. Leave a reply below
  2. Go participate in the forums, as much as you can, as well as you can.

Here's how we'll pick a winner:

1. 10 finalists will be chosen at random from the replies below. They'll each get the iPhone case of their choice from the TiPb iPhone accessory store.
  2. 1 grand prize winner will be chosen by our staff, based on their forum participation, and they'll win the iPhone 4S!

Leave just one reply below, but participate in the forums as much and as often as you can. Real posts. Quality posts. Talk with other members, ask questions, answer questions, help each other, like each other, thank each other, discuss iPhone 4S, iCloud, and iOS 5, remember Steve Jobs. Be a community.

Contest starts now and we'll announce the winner live on our iPhone Live podcast at 9pm EDT on Wednesday, October 12!

Whether you're a forum veteran or a first time poster, you have an equal chance of winning. It's what you do now that counts. So good luck, and may the most awesome forum member win!
This would be great to win. I would pass down my iP4 to my daughter.

kld2009

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I have had a Blackberry in 06, Palm OS in 06, Windows Mobile in 08, webOS in 09, and Android OS this year. But I have not owned an iOS device at all. So if I win the 4S I will have almost all OS's except Symbian and Samsung's Bada. Pick me, pick me!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
but participate in the forums as much and as often as you can. Real posts. Quality posts. Talk with other members, ask questions, answer questions, help each other, like each other, thank each other, discuss iPhone 4S, iCloud, and iOS 5, remember Steve Jobs. Be a community.

I hope this kind of posting continues long after the contest has ended. :)

loco90

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
As a Middle School principal, all the kids have better phones than me! If I had an iPhone 4S, I could be on the same level, at least until the next one came out.

AustrianiPhonefan

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Best Homepage ever!

First of all, thank you for this great Homepage! I read on this page nearly every day, all the content. You are always up to date which is the most important thing for me.
Second: This contest is a nice add for people like me who just have an old iPhone 3G.
So it would be sooooo great to win this new iPhone 4S.
Thank you for this contest and good luck to all the others who participate in this contest.

Bes regards
Julian Anrain

zack125

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think that iPhone 4S is a great chance to upgrade! I've had the 3GS since it came out and really, since the 4S has been announced I think it's affecting my subconscious. I keep dropping my iPhone (5 times since announcement), when I don't normally drop it at all!

Even if I don't win this giveaway, I'm still gonna get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2