- 10-08-2011, 03:08 PM #826iPhone Newbie
- 37 Posts
I need one to keep up with my ex wife and kids!
- 10-08-2011, 03:10 PM #827
pick meeeeeeee I'm in desperate need of a phone!
- 10-08-2011, 03:11 PM #828iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Please enter me in the contest
I have been wanting to get an iPhone for some time now but due to the downturns in the economy, I have just not been able to save up the cash. It would be awesome to win one. Thanks for the opportunity.
It was sad to hear that Steve Jobs passed away. He accomplished so much and probably had much more to contribute. He was my age, so it really makes you stop and think about how much time we each really have in this life. We need to make sure we are right with God and treat those around us with love and respect. Stay straight and be ready when your time here comes to an end.
- 10-08-2011, 03:23 PM #829
Thank you much.:o
- 10-08-2011, 03:33 PM #830
- 10-08-2011, 03:35 PM #831
- 10-08-2011, 03:47 PM #832iMore Newbie
- 32 Posts
Gimme Gimme Gimme
I always enter these contest, hopefully I will hear something this time......
- 10-08-2011, 04:05 PM #833
- 10-08-2011, 04:30 PM #834
- 10-08-2011, 04:31 PM #835
- 10-08-2011, 05:00 PM #836
- 10-08-2011, 05:43 PM #837iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
Entered. Keep up the great work y'all!
- 10-08-2011, 05:47 PM #838
Made the switch
I have been a Blackberry user for most of the cellular life (Since they first came out). I have always been loyal to Rim. A few times over the past couple years, I thought about jumping ship to either an Android Device or Iphone. I finally placed an order for my first Iphone. I ordered two 16gb but wished maybe I went a little bigger. I am excited to finally get a reliable phone and device. I will be reading up on your site and putting my Crackberry bookmark on the back burner.
- 10-08-2011, 07:10 PM #839iMore Beginner
- 69 Posts
I'd like to win!
TiPb is my main i site. I started coming here when I got my 3GS (forever ago), and I've checked in daily ever since!
- 10-08-2011, 07:39 PM #840iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
Win one, buy one, as long as I get one. iOS 5 update soon for iPad!
- 10-08-2011, 07:40 PM #841
- 10-08-2011, 07:53 PM #842
- 10-08-2011, 07:58 PM #843iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I'm new here, but I really want to win the iPhone 4S to remind me of Steve Jobs and his last invention
- 10-08-2011, 07:59 PM #844iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I tried to pre-order it and i can't and i need a new iPhone my power button doesn't work
- 10-08-2011, 08:13 PM #845
Fantastic ! I would love to win a new iPhone 4S!
you know I have been a mac fan for over 20 years and this is so inspiring to me to see where things have come. I used to run a Power Mac 6500! lol and back then that was the cats meow
go Apple iPhone
- 10-08-2011, 08:31 PM #846
Legacy so STRONG
Janelle I am.
Just a regular girl with a regular life, and certainly not a techno girl in any form.
Something shifted within me though when I heard of Steve not being with us any longer.
His vision, His tenacity, His truth, His vulnerabilities.
I knew of his wonderfulness before he died, but not in the way that really mattered.
I have always been a Mac girl because yes, they are gorgeous creatures. It is so important that element to me.
Beyond the genius of what these masterful Life Tools give us daily, there is more than ever, a deep sense of gratitude for the struggles, creativity and strength in convictions that Steve maintained in his life.
For that, thank you.
Your words and wisdom live in me still.
Thank You Steve,
Thanks for all my Apples.
I love them.
- 10-08-2011, 08:48 PM #847
- 10-08-2011, 09:11 PM #848
- 10-08-2011, 09:15 PM #849
- 10-08-2011, 09:24 PM #850iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Just joined! Hope I win!
iRip Steve Jobs, you changed the world in so many ways