- 10-07-2011, 06:13 PM #751
- 10-07-2011, 06:45 PM #752
- 10-07-2011, 06:47 PM #753
- 10-07-2011, 07:01 PM #754iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
So glad to find this forum. Need to get as much input as I can . In next few week going to my first iphone..Yes!!
- 10-07-2011, 07:11 PM #755iPhone Intermediate
- 234 Posts
G'day TiPb! I hear these new iPhone 4s's are all the rage... But the question remains, can it be jailbroken?
- 10-07-2011, 07:19 PM #756
For so long the iPhone has needed voice to text and the ability to perform actions with your voice. Siri is going to be amazing and with my job I travel quite a bit and frequently have a need to make meeting appointments, reply to messages and check the weather ... the only problem is I usually have to wait for a pit stop or traffic to stop to complete these tasks. If I had the iPhone 4S, I could complete these actions easily with my headset not having to delay or possibly forget about something. Hopefully I win because that would make my life so much easier.
- 10-07-2011, 07:23 PM #757
I want an iPhone 4S! I've currently got a 4th Gen iPod touch and the performance & battery life is just terrible. It lasts about 2 1/2 hours on a charge if I'm lucky and I can barely run 2 apps at the same time. And I'll be going to college next year, so a 4S would be infinitely more useful than what I have now.
- 10-07-2011, 07:57 PM #758iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga
- 10-07-2011, 08:03 PM #759iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
I dont know if you guys are actually reading the comments or just picking randomly, but if you are actually reading them then i just want to say thank you for having this contest and giving the chance to one of use to get the iPhone who might not be able to afford it.... (or may not be able to get their yearly upgrade because Sprint decides to change it lol) But, for real coming from someone who has never had the chance to own an iPhone, i do have everything else Apple and this would be nice to finally complete my circle of Apple products and use them together like they are supposed to be.
- 10-07-2011, 08:06 PM #760
- 10-07-2011, 08:16 PM #761
- 10-07-2011, 08:26 PM #762
- 10-07-2011, 08:33 PM #763iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I am still saddened by the passing of Steve. I would like to own the iPhone 4S in memoriam of Steve. I have never owned an iPhone, but I would like to own one.
- 10-07-2011, 09:21 PM #764
- 10-07-2011, 09:43 PM #765iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
just ordered my wife one today..
- 10-07-2011, 10:07 PM #766iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
This is an amazing, fantastic giveaway, I hopeI have a chance at winning! Since, I hardly win anything, hahah
- 10-07-2011, 10:09 PM #767iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
R.I.P Steve Jobs, one of the inspirations in my life, gone.
- 10-07-2011, 10:11 PM #768
- 10-07-2011, 10:15 PM #769
- 10-07-2011, 10:16 PM #770
- 10-07-2011, 10:22 PM #771
This iPhone is HOT!
God I hope I win. I will wait till next year if I can. I hope iOS 5 does not slow my 3GS down too much. Thanks Guys Great job. I am a first time forum poster and hope I can bring a lot to the party.
- 10-07-2011, 10:25 PM #772
- 10-07-2011, 10:32 PM #773iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
good luck everyone but obviously i hope you all lose...
- 10-07-2011, 10:53 PM #774iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Great giveaway! I'm totally excited for this new iP4S.
TiPb is awesome!
- 10-07-2011, 11:03 PM #775
R.I.P Steve Jobs. He will be missed...