- 10-07-2011, 12:36 AM #626iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I am not happy with the new features since I was excited about a completely new looking phone, however we have delayed updating our phone for 4 months waiting on this so I have to do it so my wife can have a viable phone finally. Frustrating, with a little bit of excitement I guess.
- 10-07-2011, 12:40 AM #627
- 10-07-2011, 12:48 AM #628
- 10-07-2011, 12:52 AM #629
- 10-07-2011, 12:59 AM #630iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
me vote for me
i have my iphone 4 16GB black if i win iphone 4S. Thank you, Orlando as Hard of Hearing
- 10-07-2011, 01:50 AM #631iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Iphone is the best phone ever
Steve Jobs a man of pure genius gone too soon.
- 10-07-2011, 02:02 AM #632iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Very excited to see how the iPhone 4S will run with IOS5 and particularly interested to see how Siri works.
- 10-07-2011, 02:30 AM #633iMore Beginner
- 71 Posts
This is just a plot to get us all to behave, huh? You know, it might just work!
- 10-07-2011, 02:38 AM #634
- 10-07-2011, 02:41 AM #635iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
The 4S is a solid upgrade just as the 3Gs was to the 3G. I'm ready to win it!
- 10-07-2011, 02:51 AM #636iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I didn't win in similar contest last year, hoping for better luck this time
- 10-07-2011, 02:56 AM #637
- 10-07-2011, 03:27 AM #638
- 10-07-2011, 03:29 AM #639
Apparently many people do not know the meaning of the phrase "quality posts" (or whatever phrase Rene used).
One sentence is not a quality post. A quality post add something to the discussion.
Some good rules of thumb:
1) If it takes you less than a minute to hit the reply button, think about what you want to say, and post it...it is not a quality post.
2) If your sig line is longer than the post...it is not a quality post.
3) If you are get a message about minimum time between posts....it is not a quality post.
4) If you have to wonder if it is a quality post....it is not a quality post.
(edit: and yes, I know this thread is just for the people to enter...but if you are one of the ten here, and have crap posts elsewhere...you won't win!)
Last edited by cjvitek; 10-07-2011 at 03:33 AM.
- 10-07-2011, 03:30 AM #640
I switched from BB to iPhone when iPhone 4 came out, and i never really appreciated the simplicity of the phone and how you don't need complicated features to simplify your life. Now i do, though i wouldn't buy the 4s because i want a total redesign to be excited about a new iPhone but it would be super nice to win a white 4s
- 10-07-2011, 03:35 AM #641
I've had a Blackberry Storm (what a dissappointment), a Palm Pre Plus, an Android Incredible, and after all those experiences I am happy to look forward to having an iPhone. My wife's battery life and exceptional experiences with her iPhone 4 clinched it. I look forward to sharing and learning from this community.
- 10-07-2011, 03:50 AM #642
- 10-07-2011, 04:01 AM #643
- 10-07-2011, 04:04 AM #644
Siri is quite exciting - this is the type of development I'd love to have on my phone.
Coming from a Blackberry Storm 2 to the iphone 4 I found some really good apps to make my mobile phone more important to my life.
But voice commands that work and are reliable would be a great development for me.
Yes I know Siri is more than just voice commands but it would be a start for me and then I could and would learn to take it further.
Last edited by aapierre; 10-07-2011 at 04:07 AM.
- 10-07-2011, 04:10 AM #645
- 10-07-2011, 04:13 AM #646iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I wanna win!!
I would really want this iPhone 4S!!!
It'll be an awesome upgrade to the current 3GS I'm using and I'll be able to use the same iPhone 4 cases with the 4S!! And also, it isn't available in Hong Kong yet so it'll be really nice to let one of your international readers get a chance to have their hands on the new Apple iPhone.
Thanks for this giveaway
- 10-07-2011, 04:19 AM #647
- 10-07-2011, 04:49 AM #648
- 10-07-2011, 05:14 AM #649iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I reckon I'm going to win
- 10-07-2011, 05:14 AM #650