Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Screen-Shot-2011-10-05-at-2.49.10-PM.png

TiPb is giving away a brand new iPhone 4S!

It's no secret that what makes the TiPb Nation great is you, our community, and the forums are the heart and soul of our community so we wanted to give you something back -- the chance to win an iPhone 4S. Technically we're giving away a US$500 Apple Store gift certificate towards the purchase of the iPhone 4S of your choice, and we're giving it away right here -- in the TiPb Forums!

Here's how to enter:

1. Leave a reply below
  2. Go participate in the forums, as much as you can, as well as you can.

Here's how we'll pick a winner:

1. 10 finalists will be chosen at random from the replies below. They'll each get the iPhone case of their choice from the TiPb iPhone accessory store.
  2. 1 grand prize winner will be chosen by our staff, based on their forum participation, and they'll win the iPhone 4S!

Leave just one reply below, but participate in the forums as much and as often as you can. Real posts. Quality posts. Talk with other members, ask questions, answer questions, help each other, like each other, thank each other, discuss iPhone 4S, iCloud, and iOS 5, remember Steve Jobs. Be a community.

Contest starts now and we'll announce the winner live on our iPhone Live podcast at 9pm EDT on Wednesday, October 12!

Whether you're a forum veteran or a first time poster, you have an equal chance of winning. It's what you do now that counts. So good luck, and may the most awesome forum member win!

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
After years of using every other phone brand available, windows phone, blackberry, android, I am teetering towards using an iphone for the first time.
A free iphone would just make the experience that much better!!!
Wish me luck....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh