- 10-06-2011, 03:40 PM #376iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
iPhone 4S yayyy
- 10-06-2011, 03:41 PM #377
- 10-06-2011, 03:44 PM #378iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Win an iPhone 4s
What a great honor it would be to win one of Steve Jobs last creations.
- 10-06-2011, 03:45 PM #379
This phone is gonna be sick!!!
- 10-06-2011, 03:46 PM #380
- 10-06-2011, 03:46 PM #381
- 10-06-2011, 03:50 PM #382
Sooo excited for the iPhone. Wish it was 5 but loyal customer since day one. And loyal att customer since 2004. 22 y.o man worked hard for the saved up money. Good luck everyone with this give away
- 10-06-2011, 03:51 PM #383
- 10-06-2011, 03:52 PM #384
- 10-06-2011, 03:53 PM #385iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
iPhone 4S Giveaway
I think the new iPhone 4S is fantastic and I'd so much love to win one!
- 10-06-2011, 03:54 PM #386
This phone will always be remembered as the last phone that an visionary man named Steve Jobs created and I will remember it as the iPhone 4 Steve(iPhone 4s), which now he can rest in peace and not suffer anymore. Lets hope that the new CEO can keep the apple vision headed in the right direction. thanks you TiPb for an awesome contest, which would be nice to win.
- 10-06-2011, 03:56 PM #387
- 10-06-2011, 03:59 PM #388
This is the way it should be, life goes on. Even with the passing of Steve, life goes on. Going about the everyday tasks that we do, reading emails, watching the news, listening to music, making phone calls, life goes on. I'm sure that is what Steve would enjoy and appreciate, that life goes on. As he is smiling down on us, as we take time to remember him, to celebrate his life, to remember the good times and the bad ones, life goes on.
Oh, and one more thing...
Fair winds and following seas, for home is the sailor, home from the sea......
Last edited by ivhs72; 10-06-2011 at 04:04 PM.
- 10-06-2011, 04:02 PM #389iMore Newbie
- 37 Posts
My wife has been bugging me for an iphone but I told her to wait until the new one comes out..so here we are!! Free would be nice!
- 10-06-2011, 04:02 PM #390
- 10-06-2011, 04:03 PM #391
- 10-06-2011, 04:04 PM #392
- 10-06-2011, 04:05 PM #393
- 10-06-2011, 04:05 PM #394
- 10-06-2011, 04:08 PM #395
- 10-06-2011, 04:10 PM #396iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
First time post here. Let's make it count.
- 10-06-2011, 04:10 PM #397
- 10-06-2011, 04:11 PM #398
This is what I need to convert me to a total apple fan!!! I will miss Steve Jobs showman ship and my condolances to his family.
- 10-06-2011, 04:11 PM #399
- 10-06-2011, 04:11 PM #400
If I win the iPhone 4S, believe it or not, I'm not going to use it. Keep reading before you disqualify me.
My fiance currently has a Pantech messaging phone, and she has to rely on her old iPod touch for social networking on the go (provided we have Wi-Fi) or gaming at all. So, if I win the 4S, I'll be keeping my perfectly good 4 and giving her the 4S. She'd love a white one.