Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Would love to get one, being a college student leaves me without the chance to get a new phone often and sites like these keep me and everyone in the loop with anything IOS related. Best wishes to everyone and just want to say thank you to Steve Jobs for making the tech/ phone world what it is today.

macassar

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely tipb.com. I have learned so much by just being on this site and it has really pushed me to be a huge fan of anything Apple makes. Thanks so much guys. Keep up the great work

dmosquera88

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S

Steve Jobs will be greatly missed. His innovation, inspiration and domination! Leaving Apple with a great line of products and the iPhone 4s which is innovation, inspiration and domination in regards to the smartphone market.

Great give away from tipb.com! could use it to its full potential. Not laking anything from my point of view!

asggold

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Normally the updated phone would not be a big deal but in this case having the GSM/CDMA capabilities on one phone is what I really want.

anthonok

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Ive been out of the iphone scene for almost a year due to my iphone 4 beeing stolen last december. An iPhone 4S would make a perfect replacement. Im tired of horrible android apps...such as "Catch The Condom" :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods