Best case for iphone 4/4s

smoke5643

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Tell me your opinion. I have searched google and this site and have read countless recommendations and reviews but none point me to a "great" case. I've tried seidio, innocase, case mate, trident and otterbox. All of which have annoyances such as poor fit and less than stellar durability. I want a case that protects without too much added bulk and fits the phone well while holding up to my daily usage. My otterbox commuter almost does the job except the port covers always are out when I pull it out of my pocket and the silicone around the edges of the screen seem to always be "tucked in" in one place or another... Maybe I'm anal but I'm looking forward to the 4s and want a nice new case to put her in.

dlcrouch

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
I've been using the MarWare sportshell with my 3GS for several years. Great for running, biking and klutzs like me who are always dropping stuff. Fit and finish are pretty good; it would fit in a pocket if you remove the belt clip and i've dropped it several times with no damage.
i'll be ordering one for my 4s.

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
If I ever decided to get a case, it would be one of these.
Though they are freaking expensive. They look amazing though

I have one of those - Vapor 4 iPhone case to be specific, and it looks really nice. I'm not sure on how it will hold against a white iPhone though. I have black/black.

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I have decided to go the Otterbox Reflex gonna order one in teal for me, one in red for the girlfriend and a black for my new ipad2!

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have decided to go the Otterbox Reflex gonna order one in teal for me, one in red for the girlfriend and a black for my new ipad2!

I'm leaning that way as well. Just wondering how a black case on a white phone is going to look. Ordered the white phone for something different but now thinking I have made a mistake. The contrast may look good though. Hhhmmmm

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2