E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So will iPhone 4 cases fit? If so is it AT&T of Verizon versions?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that the CDMA cases will fit the 4S. When I looked at the picture, it looked like the buttons, and silent button lined up to the CDMA version.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
From what the guy at the Apple store told me the "fits all iPhone models" version of the Speck Candyshell should fit it just fine. But luckily I can return this if not.

jd78

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
From what i've read the iPhone 4S will be the same no matter what network (does not mean you can easily switch from network to network, that's another topic). In regards to cases, the few reporters that got to do the hands on said the 4S looks similar if not identical to the 4-CDMA... So we'll have to wait and see for confirmation, but sounds like current Verizon iPhone 4 cases should fit iPhone 4S (no matter what network).

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I was looking online at the Otterbox store, they say iPhone 4 cases don't fit the 4S, but the 4S cases fit the 4. The only reason I am particularly curious is Amazon has Defender cases for the i4 fairly cheap, so I am simply wondering if those Defender cases will fit the 4S?

Anyone with a thought on this?

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand, the phones have exactly the same dimensions. So an iPhone 4 Case that would fit the current iPhone 4 for AT&T and the iPhone 4 for Verizon should work fine on the iPhone 4S.

We'll have to wait and see when people actually have the iPhone 4S in their hands, but from what I understand the dimensions are the same, even the camera hole on the back of the iPhone 4 is the same.

Reactions: trevorjd14

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner