Cases for iPhone 4S

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Alli, anything Casemate, Speck, Belkin, Agent 18...anything that's not overly bulky but still protective.

Pink, my iPhone has been naked for two days now. Having the 9900 as a backup (and liking it as much as I now do) made me brave. Lol

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
:)Tyvm LV, i removed my sp from the back - what a major diff in being able to take the phone in/out of the Mophie lol. Also, the inside of the white mophie is a glossy black as well - and no scratches there from when the sp was on the back of my phone, TG!

Awesome!!! :)

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Carrying case purchased while shopping at Disneyland for use with my mophie plus as a double safety net.

Have no idea why the photo uploaded upside down, LOL! ;)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Awesome mistah m!! please do share your case pics with us:)

I surely will!

I'm currently using this one from Wireless Ground and it's an awesome case for the way I protect my device...

wirelessground-iphone4-holster-case-combo.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I surely will!

I'm currently using this one from Wireless Ground and it's an awesome case for the way I protect my device...

Click to view quoted image

thats pretty cool looking !! I like cases that have the built in stand, but i've never invested in one lol, because the only time i'd really use it is at night turning in - i'd stand it up to have full view access for when my alarm goes off in the morn. My dad actually built a wooden one for me that resembles a 3x5 picture frame that i use:)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I surely will!

Click to view quoted image

How good is the belt clip, as I do use a belt clip for my phone. Hard to find a good case with a good solid clip. I have been using Sena, but the leather is too soft so the case winds up covering part of the camera and/or the screen.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok ladies, I've started booking appointments for CTIA in just a few weeks. Every year I have gotten video of all the fabulous cases. So let me know what you want me to look for this year so I can find it for you and report back!

Awesome Alli! Thanks! I think it's safe to say that any/everything you cover will be pleasing to us crack (er) I mean case freaks.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
How good is the belt clip, as I do use a belt clip for my phone. Hard to find a good case with a good solid clip. I have been using Sena, but the leather is too soft so the case winds up covering part of the camera and/or the screen.

The belt clip seems pretty good to me. I don't know how often I'll use it since my Pixelskin HD and Modello have arrived now but from the week or so I've used it, it's been solid.

itechyou

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have been watching Pink rave about the cases so I finally bit the bullet and picked up a candyshell grip in white this evening. I am liking it so far I must say.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been watching Pink rave about the cases so I finally bit the bullet and picked up a candyshell grip in white this evening. I am liking it so far I must say.

:) enjoy itech - The Speck grip is a neat little case indeed !! I just wish they would come out with more girly colors lol & i'd buy one again.

I rec'd my magenta Mophie yesterday - as soon as i unboxed it i tried it on my phone & it looks FAB:D i love the contrast of my white phone in the black/pink case. pic'd with it is the other mophie i have in white, which looks great also:)

photo-1.jpg

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
The belt clip seems pretty good to me. I don't know how often I'll use it since my Pixelskin HD and Modello have arrived now but from the week or so I've used it, it's been solid.

Thanks, 14 cases so far and still can't find one I really like. Appreciate the reply!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Got the peacock and black satin candy shell. Not sure what to think. It's not anywhere near as vibrant as the regular and more green. Not bad but not what I expected.

I like the matte finish a lot, doesn't look like I'd scratch it easily.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner