Cases for iPhone 4S

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Ugh. Why do you people keep showing these cases?!?! I want that pink flip!!!!! Been doing so good. Came to read here 1 time and the cases r getting te best of me! Well must go check out Speck site now!! Btw got the new iPad and am already bored with the case after a wk. : -/ NOT good!!! It's very cute pink leather look just getting bored though. This coud get ugly. Lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
OMG Pink, Laura, Brinda, Reene & Ame!!! Have you seen the new CandyShell Flip in Bubblegum/Peacock? Thought of you as soon as I saw it! ;)

Click to view quoted image

O.M.GeEeEeEe !! the colors are absolutely ADORABLE !!:D i've never tried the flip yet, and this will be a good excuse to:) lol. I was just on Speck's site yesterday and didn't see this -- it must not have been avail yet when i was on.

I also rec'd my dk heart mahogany/pink cs yesterday -- its such a pretty color and looks real nice on the white i phone, to me anyway:) The brown color of it reminds me of a darker hot cocoa color.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
O.M.GeEeEeEe !! the colors are absolutely ADORABLE !!:D i've never tried the flip yet, and this will be a good excuse to:) lol. I was just on Speck's site yesterday and didn't see this -- it must not have been avail yet when i was on.

I also rec'd my dk heart mahogany/pink cs yesterday -- its such a pretty color and looks real nice on the white i phone, to me anyway:) The brown color of it reminds me of a darker hot cocoa color.

What maker? Dk heart mahogany/pink? Is the mahogany brown. I want one of those too by the sounds of it. Lol. For now I just ordered a TPU clear for my iPad. Some of them are just as cheap as iPhone cases.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yep it's a deep brown color, for the 4/4S by Speck

spk-a-0516_glam001.5_1.jpg

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Ugh. Why do you people keep showing these cases?!?! I want that pink flip!!!!! Been doing so good. Came to read here 1 time and the cases r getting te best of me! Well must go check out Speck site now!! Btw got the new iPad and am already bored with the case after a wk. : -/ NOT good!!! It's very cute pink leather look just getting bored though. This coud get ugly. Lol

Hi Hunoosh!! I didn't forget about you. ;) I just thought you didn't care much for the flip cases because of how the breaks in the lip line up?

And I ordered the Hard Candy Convertible case for the new iPad in black. It's just like the original Apple case for the iPad 1.

Last edited:

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Yes! A great excuse to try the flip! SO easy to switch cases. I pretty much use my flip when I'm home and my mophie when I'm out. :)

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi Hunoosh!! I didn't forget about you. ;) I just thought you didn't care much for the flip cases because of how the breaks in the lip line up?

And I ordered the Hard Candy Convertible case for the new iPad in black. It's just like the original Apple case for the iPad 1.

Actually the flip "look" takes time to get used to. But I love them for work. Because my work charger is generic and doesn't fit regular CS. Was surprised that my daughter likes them too. Gave her my black teal flip. Looks great on her black phone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
STOP POSTING PICTURES OF CASES! STOOOOOOP FOR THE SAKE OF MY BANK BALANCE!

Me likey.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

L.M.A.OOOO Reene !! :D epic post, I love it !! Jw, were you jumping up and down stamping your feet also?!?!? LOL !! Then the calm little "me likey" is the cherry on top:D

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I aim to please :)

I didn't mean it that way but now that I read it...lol

I've had a work project and been on my BB for a week almost. I like it but I am missing my iphone and its cases...as soon as the projects done I swear I'm gonna take it out to dinner and love it and call it the next day.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
OMG Pink, Laura, Brinda, Reene & Ame!!! Have you seen the new CandyShell Flip in Bubblegum/Peacock? Thought of you as soon as I saw it! ;)

Darn you WOMAN! I don't have a flippin' Flip! Guess I'm gettin' one and gonna hear it from the hubs! :D

I swear I'm gonna take it out to dinner and love it and call it the next day.

LOOOOOL! :D:D

Last edited:

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hahahahaha.....it will be worth it!!!! It is soooooo purty. Wish they wereon Amazon already so I can save a few bucks. The more $ I save the more CSs I can buy :-D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Let me jump on this blame game wagon! I saw the post yesterday about the Speck flip and went to look at it. That's when I was attacked, attacked I tell you! by the Candyshell Grip. It's already been shipped.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Let me jump on this blame game wagon! I saw the post yesterday about the Speck flip and went to look at it. That's when I was attacked, attacked I tell you! by the Candyshell Grip. It's already been shipped.

I ended up returning that one :( I didn't like the shape of it or the size of it.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I aim to please :)

I didn't mean it that way but now that I read it...lol

I've had a work project and been on my BB for a week almost. I like it but I am missing my iphone and its cases...as soon as the projects done I swear I'm gonna take it out to dinner and love it and call it the next day.

LOL!!!! :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal