Cases for iPhone 4S

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The pirates cove teal is one of the cs's I got last weekend--and without sounding like a smart a$$, how do you use a cover for 4mths straight and not get bored:eek:

..............I go nuts after using the same cover for 2-3days.
(yes, adhd)

I just bought a CS and CS flip for a friends birthday and the dock to go along with it - got the cs in white/red and the flip in white/raspberry - you've started a monster with me and all these CS cases :p lol I'm pretty sure she'll love em - she was all happy and borderline nerdy when the jb was released hahahaha

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a CS and CS flip for a friends birthday and the dock to go along with it - got the cs in white/red and the flip in white/raspberry - you've started a monster with me and all these CS cases :p lol I'm pretty sure she'll love em - she was all happy and borderline nerdy when the jb was released hahahaha

Awww! What a great friend you are! I must admit, cases are better than chocolate!! :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I Looooove them! The burgundy (at least the one I got) seems more like a dark pink to me. What do you think? Is it fake?! I really don't care if it is color wise. There's absolutely no difference in quality between these and the Moonsuit I ordered directly from Speck...

Put it on as soon as I opened it! I already know that I'll end up ordering another for my daughter, once she sees it. ;) I can't wait to use the teal one either. Maybe tomorrow... Speck's site doesn't do the colors justice. I think I'm hooked! :eek: :D
:)I took a look at my fine wine burgundy one, and well, it's not the color of burgundy wine that's for sure lol. I'm not great with colors when it comes to reds or blues, but it does kinda look like an orangie pinkie to me, if that makes any sense at at LOL.

Ok, so now we'll officially call you a case addict too Cleve:D

That was sooo sweet of you to do -- I'm sure she'll love 'em indeed !!:D

Awww! What a great friend you are! I must admit, cases are better than chocolate!! :)
+1, I'll go along with that too, chocolate is gone as soon as you eat it but the cs's are always there to enjoy:D:)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
The pirates cove teal is one of the cs's I got last weekend--and without sounding like a smart a$$, how do you use a cover for 4mths straight and not get bored:eek:

..............I go nuts after using the same cover for 2-3days.

I just am too lazy to keep taking one on and off! I have cute pouches to put them in that I change it up with occasionally but normally I just keep the same stuff.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just am too lazy to keep taking one on and off! I have cute pouches to put them in that I change it up with occasionally but normally I just keep the same stuff.

i would have to say its prob 100 times easier to just change pouches with your look than to go through changing a case indeed, but, i'm too ocd and feel a necessity to match my outfit for the day:eek: So for me swapping out my cases does the trick:)

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

Yes I am - lol jk

:)I took a look at my fine wine burgundy one, and well, it's not the color of burgundy wine that's for sure lol. I'm not great with colors when it comes to reds or blues, but it does kinda look like an orangie pinkie to me, if that makes any sense at at LOL.

Ok, so now we'll officially call you a case addict too Cleve:D

That was sooo sweet of you to do -- I'm sure she'll love 'em indeed !!:D

+1, I'll go along with that too, chocolate is gone as soon as you eat it but the cs's are always there to enjoy:D:)

Yes I'm an addict - just bought the black Candyshell wrap darth vader looking one for my iPad 2 lol

I won't forget her response to besides white or black what's your fav colors - her reply turquoise and red .... Wait it's not underwear is it ? Lmao - the things she says

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Lmao :p - it was like I told her that's something you buy someone you're dating at Xmas time or on v day haha

LOL, well there's still time for V-Day :p

and well - I couldn't wait - I ordered the tigerclaw orange cs AND the cs grip in yellow last night:) i needed something yellow to add to my wardrobe, lol, and the grip was it.

:eek: all for having the patience to wait a week or so :rolleyes: LOL

Last edited:

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

and well - I couldn't wait - I ordered the tigerclaw orange cs AND the cs grip in yellow last night:) i needed something yellow to add to my wardrobe, lol, and the grip was it.

While I wouldn't be opposed to dating her - no underwear gifting/sending lmao

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Can't wait to hear what you think of the CS Grip case. I absolutely love mine.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to hear what you think of the CS Grip case. I absolutely love mine.

I just recd my email this morning saying both shipped, and I'm psyched for the grip cs. It looks really cool & I've been debating getting one since they came out. I'm glad I finally decided to order it--can't wait to use it either !!:D

Calvinard

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
i have checked for you and it seems that the Angel Wing stander Hard casing with stand is for iphone 4 / 4S can compatible with GSM, CDMA, AT&T, Verizon and Sprint iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S.Maybe this one can live up to your requirment.

Last edited:

alukado

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
After 18 days, I finally received my cases from Eachsupplier.

My wife got the Vapor Comp in red and I got the Vapor Pro white edition. The Comp packaging is like you would see on an accessory hanger at the store while the Pro came in a nice box with a carrying case as well.

My first impression is that they really look nice and they are pretty light. The quality seems to be there. The Vapor Comp fits perfectly, but the Vapor Pro was a little snug. The Comp came with a silver blackish screwdriver and the Pro came with a silver screw driver. The screws on the Comp are shorter and wider, while the screws on the Pro are longer and thinner so the screw drivers are not interchangeable. There is no obvious sign of signal or GPS lost on either case on the iPhone 4 or 4s.

I decided not to use the back covers or the clear front ones, since I feel that it takes away from the design of the iPhone. My only issue is that the Vapor Pro makes the phone a little wider to grip so that is something to get used too.

Now for the pictures. My wife is the black iPhone 4 and mine is the white iPhone 4s.

Vapor Comp in red
2011-12-16_185059_PAS_7335.jpg

2011-12-16_185149_PAS_7338.jpg

2011-12-16_194630_DSC_7406.jpg

2011-12-16_194753_DSC_7410.jpg

taeisme4eva

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Well now. I have a question. I am currently using a SGP Linear case and I LOVE it but now I am going out of the country and I have been looking for a great rugged case that can protect for drops and if I get caught up in a little rain, it will be okay. Does anyone have any recommendations based off of personal experience?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, WoW !! I just got a chance to open up my 2 cases that I ordered from Speck. The tiger claw candy shell and the butternut grip. Reenee, you were dead on with the color of the tiger claw being a cantaloupe color-indeed !!

Now the grip is just awesome !! It's a slimmed down, but with more flex type of candy shell. It just feels awesome !! As a comparison, if any of you know what the Belkin essential 050 case is, it's more stiffer than that, to me at least that's how it feels. I'm very impressed with the grip, in fact I just took off my OB defender & put it on;)

Now, it would be great if Speck made more colors for the grip, perhaps some more girly ones--like pink with lite gray grips, or maybe purple with lite pink grips. Purple with teal grips or vise versa(like the sea dragon purple cs is)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Now, it would be great if Speck made more colors for the grip, perhaps some more girly ones--like pink with lite gray grips, or maybe purple with lite pink grips. Purple with teal grips or vise versa(like the sea dragon purple cs is)

THIS! I love the look and totally trust the "Queen of cases" taste, but I'm not a huge fan of the color offerings. Pink with lite gray would be my first choice!! You should totally work for Speck, or at a minimum, own stock in the company! :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox