- 12-27-2011, 08:48 AM #151
- 12-27-2011, 10:33 AM #152
- 12-27-2011, 10:55 AM #153
- 12-27-2011, 07:47 PM #154
What about w/ a dock?
So I currently have the Magpul field case that I do really like but was wanting to get something w/ a bit more protection. My only gripe is that I really want to get something that will accommodate both my griffin car charger as well as that I can drop into my iHome radio at home without having to remove the whole case. My Magpul field case allows this, but it seems that all the other cases that offer more protection will kill this ability. Anyone else out there use a dock at home/work or in the car and have a case that allows this?!?
- 12-27-2011, 08:40 PM #155
- 12-27-2011, 08:44 PM #156
- 12-28-2011, 12:57 PM #157
- 12-28-2011, 02:18 PM #158
- 12-29-2011, 07:29 AM #159
- 12-29-2011, 07:39 AM #160
- 12-29-2011, 12:45 PM #161
- 12-29-2011, 01:24 PM #162
I just ordered another 2 colors of the OB defender yesterday. One is gray rubber with a white shell and the other is a black shell with white rubber. I'm psyched to get these so i can mix and match the shells and rubber outters to give my phone new looks
But when these 2 do show up - first thing i'm gonna do is put the white shell with the white rubber outter I thinks thats gonna look totally hot on my baby
i absolutely LOVE ob defenders i should be a spokes person LOL !!
- 12-29-2011, 01:35 PM #163
- 12-29-2011, 04:25 PM #164
I am going to use the Defender on my ski trips for the weekend this winter. At home, I will be using the Commuter.
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
- 12-29-2011, 04:38 PM #165
- 12-29-2011, 05:29 PM #166
I honestly do love the defenders, and I've grown very fond of the speck candyshell cases as well--I'm going to get a few more colors for myself
But yea, just for the winter. Sounds like a good excuse
Last edited by Pink; 12-29-2011 at 05:31 PM.
- 12-29-2011, 05:38 PM #167
- 12-30-2011, 04:05 PM #168
- 12-31-2011, 06:57 AM #169
- 12-31-2011, 10:51 AM #170
- 12-31-2011, 02:04 PM #171
Ok, I have done quite the un-thinkable.....lol. Not only did I order a speck candy shell case, but I ordered 3 candy shells - sea dragon, fine wine burgundy & white/aubergine from speck and THEN I also ordered a satin shell in white/pomdoro from Amazon......talk about being addicted to buying cases for my 4S sheesh !! :o
But, I can justify it because one of my daughters has the 4S also so she can share the cases with me (my other daughter prefers her i4 naked)
- 12-31-2011, 02:13 PM #172
- 12-31-2011, 06:08 PM #173
Im still using my rasp.truffle cs since I put it on the other day, I'm sooooooo digging it. I always wear something pink so it always matches my outfit (yea I know a little nuts and OCD LMAO)
- 12-31-2011, 06:16 PM #174
- 12-31-2011, 07:37 PM #175
I really need to stay away from you ladies...you're influencing me to buy more cases! Just ordered an Otterbox Commuter in hot pink/white. Just before christmas i bought 2 ifrogz luxe lean cases in teal and white. The teal is gorgeous on the white iphone. They were 1/2 price so I couldn't resist. My hubby just rolls his eyes. LOL!
Last edited by BrindawithanI; 01-01-2012 at 07:56 AM.