Just posted up my Otterbox Armor case short review. Go check out that beast!!
    02-16-2013 09:03 PM
    hi everyone ! Last month I decided to treat myself to 2 new cases for my 4S - Element has most of them on clearance, so while they were still available I grabbed the COMP breast cancer awareness case & the Epiphany COMP. I love them both, and switch out every two weeks or so between the two. I have zero complaints about them, no signal issues either. They are a great case and the ultra suede backing is nice to hold.
    Eileen89 likes this.
    06-11-2013 01:55 PM
    hi everyone ! Last month I decided to treat myself to 2 new cases for my 4S - Element has most of them on clearance, so while they were still available I grabbed the COMP breast cancer awareness case & the Epiphany COMP. I love them both, and switch out every two weeks or so between the two. I have zero complaints about them, no signal issues either. They are a great case and the ultra suede backing is nice to hold.
    Good hearing from you again Pink. Also, nice choice on your 2 new cases.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-11-2013 08:42 PM
    Good hearing from you again Pink. Also, nice choice on your 2 new cases.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2
    thank you Rose, nice to see you here too 😊
    06-12-2013 05:37 AM
    I have a grey & black otter box defender, a black and blue speck candy shell, a blue and teal otter box commuter, and neon green bumper, I also have a purple case which I don't know what the brand is, and a teal case which I don't know what the brand is.

Summer Time Lovin <3
    07-06-2013 08:34 PM
    I have a black Incipio case with my black 4S. Great protection and looks good too.
    07-06-2013 08:59 PM
1,206 ... 474849
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD