Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1206
Like Tree159Likes
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Cases for iPhone 4S

I use SwitchEasy Eclipse most of the time. I have just got hold of a Mophie Juice Air on eBay which I'll use if I'm going to be out for the day or whatever
    iMore Pro

iOS Version

Default Cases for iPhone 4S

Another case from Disneyland D-Tech

Cases for iPhone 4S-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1350976711.456430.jpg
    Formerly PCgirl on CB.com and BBForums
    Star-Tac --> Nextel --> BB 8100 --> 8300 --> 8900 --> 9700 -->  iPhone 4S -->  5 -->  6+
    iMore Pro

iOS Version

One more from Disneyland D-Tech series

Cases for iPhone 4S-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1351062906.356491.jpg
    Star-Tac --> Nextel --> BB 8100 --> 8300 --> 8900 --> 9700 -->  iPhone 4S -->  5 -->  6+
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,197 Global Posts
    iOS Version

both are very cute LV !! I've actually stopped using cases altogether myself....the only thing I use now is my BookBook for when I go out and I just keep a skin or screen prot on the back of my 4S so it doesn't get scratched up. I've had my phone naked for about 2wks(?) now and I don't think I could ever put a cover back on it. I've gotten so use to it this way !!
    iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
    Thanked by:
    LVMHgirl (11-03-2012)
    iMore Pro

iOS Version

Whoa! Living dangerously, Pink!

I love the look of an iPhone sans case but honestly can't get a good grip on it without one. Also, where would I put the lanyard?

Lately I've been rockin' the clear Speck GemShell again. Closest thing I can get to a naked IPhone but with a lanyard!

Had it about a year and it still looks great. A lot of people thought the GemShell would look pretty messed up rather quickly, but it has held up perfectly!

Photo taken tonight:
    Cases for iPhone 4S-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1351933498.244640.jpg

Photo taken almost a year ago:
    Cases for iPhone 4S-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1351933539.521770.jpg

*I don't know why the attachment from last year is soooooo tiny, LOL! It posted small in the original post too:

http://forums.imore.com/accessories/219409-cases-iphone-4s-post1827715.html
    Last edited by LVMHgirl; 11-03-2012 at 04:20 AM.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,629 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    both are very cute LV !! I've actually stopped using cases altogether myself....the only thing I use now is my BookBook for when I go out and I just keep a skin or screen prot on the back of my 4S so it doesn't get scratched up. I've had my phone naked for about 2wks(?) now and I don't think I could ever put a cover back on it. I've gotten so use to it this way !!
    WOW. you have came a long way Grasshopper, proud of you!
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    6,980 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.1.2 :)

Whaaaaat?!! Wow...maybe today should be naked Saturday, I'll report back and let you know how it goes!
    "Sometimes its not the song that makes you emotional. It's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it."
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,197 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by LVMHgirl View Post
    Whoa! Living dangerously, Pink!

I love the look of an iPhone sans case but honestly can't get a good grip on it without one. Also, where would I put the lanyard?

Lately I've been rockin' the clear Speck GemShell again. Closest thing I can get to a naked IPhone but with a lanyard!

Had it about a year and it still looks great. A lot of people thought the GemShell would look pretty messed up rather quickly, but it has held up perfectly!
    Photo taken tonight:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351933498.244640.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	22227
    Photo taken almost a year ago:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351933539.521770.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	22228
    *I don't know why the attachment from last year is soooooo tiny, LOL! It posted small in the original post too:
    http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?p=1827715
    I know you've always liked using a lanyard and the speck gem case does still look really good after that long!! Great

Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    WOW. you have came a long way Grasshopper, proud of you!
    :oAwwwww geeee....thanks "dad" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Whaaaaat?!! Wow...maybe today should be naked Saturday, I'll report back and let you know how it goes!
    I'm thinking you'll enjoy it Seashell. I've gotta be honest, going back weeks ago when I first ditched my case it did feel quite weird....but after a day or two it was just like second nature LOL I really love my phone without any case at all now except for screen protectors to keep it from getting scratched in any way. In fact, this past week I've gone back to my regular wallet and haven't even used my BookBook either the poor thing is sitting on the counter all lonely although I am keeping it handy in case I do need to use it. I just can't bring myself to put a case back on my phone anymore.....

*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    6,980 Global Posts
    iOS Version

[COLOR="#800080"]

I'm thinking you'll enjoy it Seashell. I've gotta be honest, going back weeks ago when I first ditched my case it did feel quite weird....but after a day or two it was just like second nature LOL I really love my phone without any case at all now except for screen protectors to keep it from getting scratched in any way. In fact, this past week I've gone back to my regular wallet and haven't even used my BookBook either the poor thing is sitting on the counter all lonely although I am keeping it handy in case I do need to use it. I just can't bring myself to put a case back on my phone anymore.....

Ok...baby steps: I'm using a tight fitting clear TPU gel on it...maybe later today we'll go completely naked!! lol
    "Sometimes its not the song that makes you emotional. It's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it."
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,197 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Ok...baby steps: I'm using a tight fitting clear TPU gel on it...maybe later today we'll go completely naked!! lol
    and thats all good to take baby steps believe me...of all people in this world *I'm* using no more cases....took me just shy of a full year to achieve this. Today is exactly a year ago that i got my 4S and if you just simply love the style of using a case (as well as adding protection), then stay with them no one but YOU has to be happy either way
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    6,980 Global Posts
    iOS Version

and thats all good to take baby steps believe me...of all people in this world *I'm* using no more cases....took me just shy of a full year to achieve this. Today is exactly a year ago that i got my 4S and if you just simply love the style of using a case (as well as adding protection), then stay with them no one but YOU has to be happy either way
    I do like cases and also naked, it's fun to have choices!! . And Happy iAnniversary!!

Global Posts
    15,719 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.x.x

Switched this weekend to a Seidio Black case, slim fit and decent protection.

To many choices lol
    John Yester
    Moderator Team Leader, iMore.com

iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I've only been using Speck cases nowadays, mostly my well-used CandyShell Card case and switching it up with 2 Burton Fitted cases.

I am now thinking of replacing the CandyShell Card with the new SmartFlex Card, because the newer model is (supposedly) easier to remove and my CandyShell Card is starting to get worn out from constantly removing the phone from the case.

All in all, my favorite cases have been from Speck.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    6,980 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Update: Been naked now for 4 hours (tee hee!) and while I like the feel of it, the shakes have not dissipated yet! Feels so slippery, leaving for work shortly and my cases are taunting me...but I'll give it a little longer! {Letting my iphone control my feelings this morning...hmm, is there an app to take care of that?!}
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,197 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Update: Been naked now for 4 hours (tee hee!) and while I like the feel of it, the shakes have not dissipated yet! Feels so slippery, leaving for work shortly and my cases are taunting me...but I'll give it a little longer! {Letting my iphone control my feelings this morning...hmm, is there an app to take care of that?!}
    woo hoo, naked iphone running around !! LOL !! This post made me chuckle Hil !! Hang in there girlie your doing great
    seashell93 likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

No there is a very minor tweak which is the silent switch moved up a tiny bit like 2mm so cases where the hole is exact won't fit but cases where the side is a bit more loose will have no problem. Look for cases with an opening from the top of the silent switch down to the bottom of the volume button and you'll have no problem.
    iMore Guru

iOS Version

I've been using the Seidio SURFACE Plus Case. Doubles my battery time and it isn't too bulky.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,704 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

For anyone that wants to know, Otterbox has finally listened to its user base and is allowing us to custom build our own Otterbox Defender. I've already made mine and plan on ordering it soon. I've waited since the 4s came out to be able to pick my own colors and now I can.
    Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?

So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently
    CarolinaDiva and LVMHgirl like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,190 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 Beta 3

That awesome. I only use OtterBox so instead of buying two now to customize mine I will do this.
    iMore Pro

iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by NobodyListenstoLaura View Post
    For anyone that wants to know, Otterbox has finally listened to its user base and is allowing us to custom build our own Otterbox Defender. I've already made mine and plan on ordering it soon. I've waited since the 4s came out to be able to pick my own colors and now I can.
    Cool! Thanks for sharing!
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,704 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

Quote Originally Posted by audiogates View Post
    That awesome. I only use OtterBox so instead of buying two now to customize mine I will do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LVMHgirl View Post
    Cool! Thanks for sharing!
    You're very welcome and just to point out, cases are for the 4/4s only. Sorry iPhone5 users.

iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,704 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

Dragging up an older post to show off my new case I got last night off Amazon.

My apologies in advance for the crappy quality of the photos of the case on the phone. I had to use my old Storm2 to get the photos.

The Ballistics Every1 case. It's thinner than the Ballistics HC case but it still has a built in screen protector I love

The two plastic pieces snap together then at the corner, the gray rubber flaps fit into holes to add more protection.

Best part about this case? It has a kick stand so when I watch Netflix, I can prop it up:

It's thinner than the HC cases and the Otterbox Defenders and it doesn't have the extra rubber skin on the outside like the HC or Defenders do

I really like it though.

Global Posts
    15,719 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.x.x

Got an 4S Armor case.

WOW

Big but you want ultimate protection!!! Get it.

Water proof for 30 min under 6.6 ft of water.

Dust proof

Crush proof - 2 ton limit

Drop test at 10 ft

It's thick.. But very usable if you like the Mil-spec features it has.

Pictures will be posted later.
    John Yester

iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,704 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

Is the armor case from Otterbox?

Global Posts
    15,719 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.x.x

Yes it's from Otterbox
    John Yester

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 LastLast