- 04-02-2012, 01:30 PM #726
- 04-02-2012, 02:18 PM #727
click me LVMH - mulberry plaid
i also rec'd my email, my cotton dandy blue shell will be here tomorrow. WooHoo !!
Last edited by Pink; 04-02-2012 at 02:20 PM.
- 04-02-2012, 03:05 PM #728
- 04-02-2012, 04:00 PM #729
- 04-02-2012, 05:35 PM #730
- 04-02-2012, 05:55 PM #731
- 04-02-2012, 06:32 PM #732
Well, i gotta tell ya. I was on an online chat with a rep asking some things and in the convo i told the rep i had 12 shells but havent rec'd the other 3 i ordered yet - they were like really? I said yep !! i'll email ya pics, & i did
- 04-02-2012, 06:35 PM #733
- 04-03-2012, 08:20 AM #734
- 04-03-2012, 05:04 PM #735
:o omg, could you imagine if i worked there LOL !! I'd be giving out cases and discounts to you guys here like they were going out of style lmao !! And oh man....i'd be in candyshell heaven having EVERY single speck case for my iphone !! I'd be one happy chickie indeed
well, my cotton dandy blue didnt come today BOO !! but i also did add on the Year of the Dragon one(golden dragon) as well. I just couldnt pass that one up either So, hopefully tomorrow i'll see one or both of them because they both shipped YaY !!
(i know, i must be off my rocker)
Last edited by Pink; 04-03-2012 at 05:08 PM.
- 04-04-2012, 07:22 AM #736iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Check out this beautiful maple wood iPhone 4s case i designed. You can purchase it in the link below.
"Maple Wood iPhone 4s Case" iPhone & iPod Cases by Jnhamilt | RedBubble
- 04-04-2012, 11:15 AM #737
- 04-04-2012, 11:35 AM #738
- 04-05-2012, 02:23 AM #739
- 04-05-2012, 06:14 PM #740
- 04-06-2012, 12:40 AM #741
- 04-06-2012, 07:58 AM #742
In the meantime, i also rec'd the cherry blossom pink and year of the dragon shells the other day as well. The cherry blossom is definately soft pink colors & the flowers on the back are baby pink colored. The golden dragon one, the yellow is the color of a VW bug - bright but not neon..........and i'm absolutely digging the bubble gum flip shell indeed (thx again LVMH)!! I did put on the cherry blossom yesterday, but i may go back to the flip today
idk, so manys shells so little time lol
- 04-06-2012, 11:21 AM #743
- 04-06-2012, 11:37 AM #744
I'm acutally looking to get the black shell/turquoise flip for myself as well - the color combo looks great - i bet it look real sharp on the black iphone even more i'm gonna be on the out and about today - i'm sure i'll come across an AT&T store that has it that i can pick it up instead of online ordering it.
- 04-06-2012, 02:41 PM #745
- 04-06-2012, 03:32 PM #746
- 04-06-2012, 09:23 PM #747
- 04-06-2012, 10:14 PM #748
- 04-09-2012, 02:59 PM #749
- 04-10-2012, 07:54 AM #750
i'd like to try one of the colors out, but at the same time, i'm really hoping they'll add one of the purps to the flip series. I'm totally enjoying the bubblegum one i have. I still change my case often, but i keep going back to the flippie one
theres just something about it that i'm 'flippin' out about lol