Cases for iPhone 4S

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I kinda dig that....I might get that in teal. It doesn't look like it is "sticky outy" or whatever. or bulkier.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
99d5f630.jpg

I am new to photobucket. Finally figured out how to post an actual pic. LOL

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love iPhone cases! If you're a fan of the rubber TPU the Belkin essential 050 is a great case. I like the feel. The side are harder than the back. I'm looking at the incipio Destroyer next. There's a gray dark pink but I'm waiting on Amazon to have it in stock! Also the Belkin blue/purple I think it's called is new and not out yet but I am waiting.....patiently.....well sorta. :eek:
48955811.jpg

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
:eek:ok, so I caved & ordered the phantom in aqua from case mate. I needed some other color(s) than pink or purple, lol. I'm hoping it's as nice in person as it looks on the site:)

Can't wait to hear reviews Pink. I saved the page from Case Mate. I have is in the back of my mind lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wish they'd make the grip part white and other colors more girly. lol I like the look of it just not crazy about the colors. And a lil too much "grippy" part for me too. But it looks like it is a great case. LOVE Speck cases. As you can tell from my photo..

Hunoosh, you nailed it-exactly how I feel about the speck grip too. Wish that darn grippy section was white with other colors avail indeed :)

Love the cases you have also;):D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to hear reviews Pink. I saved the page from Case Mate. I have is in the back of my mind lol

I actually can't wait to get it !!:D it should be here Monday, Tuesday ??

I'm usually not into other colors besides pink or purple, lol. But I fig'd it's time to try something new:)

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
:) i rec'd my luxe lean in teal today--:eek: LOOOOVE the color:D:D it'll match one of my velour running suits peeeeeerfectly;):) w00t !!

:)thanks again for the suggestion Brin !!

What? Where? How'd I miss this one?!?! Pics? What is a luxe? lol

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hunoosh, you nailed it-exactly how I feel about the speck grip too. Wish that darn grippy section was white with other colors avail indeed :)

Love the cases you have also;):D

Thanks. Sporting the Purple/Pink Belkin today. I was never really a fan of the Plasticy rubber case. But I must say this and the iskin are different and very good feel. I can't wait to see what the Incipio Destroyer looks like. I'm hoping that it's just as thin if not close to what their silcrylic is like.
Incipio iPhone 4 4S DESTROYER ULTRA Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4 Hard Cases, iPhone 4S Soft Cases, iPhone 4 Carrying Cases, iPhone 4S Protective Cases

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Sporting the Purple/Pink Belkin today. I was never really a fan of the Plasticy rubber case. But I must say this and the iskin are different and very good feel. I can't wait to see what the Incipio Destroyer looks like. I'm hoping that it's just as thin if not close to what their silcrylic is like.
Incipio iPhone 4 4S DESTROYER ULTRA Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4 Hard Cases, iPhone 4S Soft Cases, iPhone 4 Carrying Cases, iPhone 4S Protective Cases

:eek: idk how I missed that incipio one either !! That does look like a nice case, I like the turquoise one:D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Now the memory is coming back! I remember these. How is the feel to them? Are they hard plasticy?

They are a hard plastic, but they feel like, velvety on the back of them. They feel smoother than the speck cs satin cases, so it's not slippery. Here's a pix of them both. The teal color is kinda hard to see in the pix tho.

1326585986.jpg

RichardC300

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm really liking that Belkin case! Does it cause any screen shield pull ups? And do you think a phone with front and back screen shields would fit in there?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods