- 01-30-2012, 01:08 PM #401
- 01-30-2012, 02:54 PM #402
- 01-31-2012, 10:22 AM #403
- 01-31-2012, 10:38 AM #404
We carry a lot of different cases at Radio Shack. The ifrogz: luxe original, fusion and breeze are some of the newer cases. Speck: pixel-skin hd and fitted. Then incipio: rigid frame, step and credit card case (with stand), stowaway. Case-Mate pop cases too. Hope this helped a few of you.
Last edited by EmceeGeek; 01-31-2012 at 12:11 PM.
- 01-31-2012, 08:51 PM #405
- 02-03-2012, 09:11 AM #406
- 02-03-2012, 01:22 PM #407
O !! M !! G !! i just got my speck cs snakebite green case in the mail -- i had to post this pix, but i can tell you, it doesnt do the color justice !! Even on the speck website the color isn't this rich--it seriously is a TRUE pistachio green color
i really cannot wait to use this one tomorrow
- 02-03-2012, 02:31 PM #408
- 02-03-2012, 02:32 PM #409
- 02-03-2012, 03:20 PM #410
- 02-03-2012, 03:22 PM #411
- 02-03-2012, 03:34 PM #412
I have a green and an orange TUMI wallet that I use, and I considered getting green and orange. But I carry my phone in a pouch too regardless of hard case so right now Im just looking for something new. I looked at the breeze from iFrogz but I hat that the back is black and the color is only a sliver in the middle.
- 02-03-2012, 04:03 PM #413
i wound up returning my ifrogz breeze case--it def looked great on my phone and i loved it, but it just didn't have enough 'bulk' when i held my phone. Call me crazy, but i like a bit of weight & bulk to my 4S when i have a cover on it. I find the cs's and OB's give me what i like in a case
I just bought 3 new cs cases this week, so i prob wont be ordering the tiger claw orange till next week or week after. When i do get the tiger claw orange, i'll post pix of it, if you didn't get it by then
(i also always carry my phone in my wristlet as well)
- 02-03-2012, 04:20 PM #414
- 02-03-2012, 04:37 PM #415
Last edited by Pink; 02-03-2012 at 04:40 PM.
- 02-03-2012, 05:24 PM #416
I bought them from eBay on Tuesday. They have the orange and they combined shipping for me. (had to ask) I know you've had issues w/ amazon so take it for what it's worth, but I thought I'd share!
- 02-03-2012, 07:24 PM #417
on another note, how do you like the teal and burgundy ones you got? The colors of the two are awesome aren't they? and to think back in the begin of Jan(?) I returned the burgundy one--I'm so glad I decided to try it again !!
- 02-03-2012, 08:53 PM #418
I have the Teal one (with the black) and it's amazing. It's the one I've used since i got it in October.
I am just now wanting another different one... Im debating the Peacock grip, or that rebel from Switcheasy. Im probably gonna order both.
- 02-03-2012, 09:06 PM #419
Put it on as soon as I opened it! I already know that I'll end up ordering another for my daughter, once she sees it. I can't wait to use the teal one either. Maybe tomorrow... Speck's site doesn't do the colors justice. I think I'm hooked! :o
- 02-03-2012, 09:07 PM #420
Last edited by Pink; 02-04-2012 at 07:42 AM.
- 02-04-2012, 06:09 AM #421
- 02-04-2012, 06:25 AM #422
- 02-04-2012, 07:40 AM #423
That was sooo sweet of you to do -- I'm sure she'll love 'em indeed !!
- 02-04-2012, 11:25 AM #424
- 02-04-2012, 06:47 PM #425